Part 50: Dylan O'brien's Butt

•Holy shit you guys 50 parts thanks! 50TH PART SPECIAL ENJOY!
(It was a request from a reader)
I woke up on Sunday morning at 8:58am. The sky was as blue as the ocean. The waves on the beach were peaceful. I walked over to Hunter's bathroom. He was naked and was hopping in the bath. "Hey Jacob, come join me!" He said with a smile. I got naked and hoped in on the opposite side. "I'm so happy we're living together." I explained. "So am I I'm madly in love with you." So responded. I started giving Hunter a foot job. He was groaning a bit. He shoved his toe in my ass. We were both moaning.  We got out of the bath and we got dressed. I went on Snapchat and I had received a snap from this cute boy named Dylan O'Brien. I sent him a picture of myself, naked in front of my mirror. He then sent a picture of himself biting his lip and it wrote "Fuckkkk you're a cutie!😍🍆" so I asked him if he wanted to come over. He said yes. I cleaned my room and put on my underwear. I went at the door and made him come in. He was so beautiful I was getting hard. "Wow you're excited to see me!" He said. I grabbed his butt and said "You have no idea." He was way older than me and taller. I smiled and took him to my room. Latch by Sam Smith was playing on my record player so it was perfect, it's a romantic song. We made out for a while while he had his hot hands on my waist. He took off everything except his Calvin Klein's and his white socks. I had my hands on his rock hard abs. He then got up to drink water. I couldn't stop looking at his butt. It was so round and beautiful. He caught me staring at started laughing and grabbing his butt. "What? You like my butt baby?" He said in his sexy voice. "Hell yeah!" I replied. His bulge was ginormous. "Holy shit Dylan how big's your cock??!" I asked. He smirked and grabbed his cock through his underwear. "Around 11 inches." He replied. "Holy fuck Dylan!" I gasped out. I pulled him on top of me and started making out with him again. I wanted him to keep his white socks during we fucked. I found it sexy. He took off my underwear and turned me on my stomach. He grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them apart. He spat on my hole and licked his fingers. "Ready baby?" I hugged a pillow because I knew his big fingers in my ass was gonna hurt. He shoved his first finger in and moved around. Then a second finger. I was crying into the pillow. Dylan was moaning. "Oh fuck Jacob your asshole is tight. I then told him to stand up. I got on my knees and asked "Can I please suck your cock?" He smiled and said "You don't have to even ask." I took a breath and said "ok here we go." I then pulled off his white Calvin Klein's and his soft 6 inch huge cock came flying out. I moaned just from looking at that beautiful monster. "Oh my fuck Dyl! It's beautiful." I told him. I then stuffed it in my mouth. He made my head go back and forth. "Ohhhhhh! Yeah that's it Jacob keep going that feels good!" He moaned in pleasure. After about 20 minutes of me choking on his 11 inch dick he threw me on the bed. He dived his pretty face in my ass. "Oh Dylan keep licking my ass!" I moaned. He ate me out good. He then put his foot on my face and positioned my butt on his dick. He pushed the head in and I groaned. He went deeper and deeper slowly until he was balls deep, then he went fast. I was crying and he was screaming in pleasure. After destroying my butt in different positions I told him it was my turn. I got on my back and he backed up to sit his big butt on my face. I started eating his virgin ass. "Ahhh! This feel weird but good!" He moaned. His ass was the best thing ever. It was smooth and it tasted good. His hole was tight. He still had his socks on. I then made him sit on my hard cock. His ass was so warn. I held his hips and made him go up and down while he screamed. His cock was flying around and his ass was clapping on my body. "Aghhh fuck Jacob my ass is on fire. His ass was so tight and his face was so beautiful I came on him. Then he came all over my face. After we were done he played video games while I ate his butt.