Part 54: IDGAF

Hunter and I were at the space needle today, we never actually had the chance to see the city of Seattle since we moved here. On the way here, we pasted hospital named Grey+Sloan memorial. I wonder what's the story behind that. Hunter and I then went to the store to buy chairs to put at our beach house. We went home after and installed it. They speaker started playing Greedy by Ariana Grande so I started dancing around. "Are you ok?" Hunter asked with a laugh. "Never better!" I replied pulling him to dance with me. So we went on the beach and danced it out. We then sat and watched the sun set over the water and we saw all these bright colours. Purple, pink, magenta, orange, you name it. It was beautiful. Then we say the billions of stars in the sky and we saw an asteroid rain. It was beautiful. I hadn't slept in my bed in a while, I slept with Hunter in his bed. I was feeling horny. We were in bed with the lights off and the only light we saw was from Hunter's tv, he was playing fortnite like every other teenage boy on the planet. I went under the covers and started to take off Hunter's Calvin Klein's while he was still playing. I took his big soft cock in my hands and started licking it up and down. I began to give him a blowjob. I could hear him moan in pleasure. I was so good he came in my mouth within minutes. I then kissed him and went to sleep. Today was awesome.