Part 53: Delusion

⚠️DIRTY⚠️SMUT⚠️THREESOME⚠️
                  ⚠️AGE DIFFERENCE⚠️
Hunter and I were watching Grey's Anatomy for the 50th time, we were sad because we were at the part where Lexie dies and i started crying a bit even if I had seen it a billion times. Hunter held me tight under the covers and said "It's ok baby, I'm here." I kissed him and felt better. I got up to get water and heard Hunter say "Damn, you put on those cute shorts. You're getting me hard." I giggled. I had nothing on except my Nike retro light purple booty shorts which didn't even cover my whole butt. It was about 10:20pm and we weren't even tired. "Hey do you wanna go out?" I asked Hunter. "With those shorts on?" He said with a laugh. "Life is short, lets live it right!" I turned on the speaker and put on "I like it" by Cardi B. I started dancing outside on the beach and Hunter followed. "I'm sort of horny I said grabbing his crotch. "We should have a threesome." I said sexually to Hunter. "Fuck yeah, but who?" I smirked "I know." Within one hour Shawn Mendes was at our door. "Hey Shawn, I missed you!" I said plunging into him. "Hey Jacob you look cute!" I brought him in and said "Hunter this is my friend Shawn!" Hunter didn't have a shirt on. "Wow you're muscular!" Shawn said touching his six pack. I told tell Hunter was horny. "So what do you guys want to do?" Shawn asked. "First I'll give you a pair of my shorts it's pretty warm. I held his hand and brought him to my room. I gave him the same shorts I had except they were green. Shawn took off his shirt, pants and underwear revealing his incredibly giant thick uncut soft dick. He put on my shorts, they were pretty small for him. They were skin tight and his hairy butt was popping out. "Damn you got a nice butt!" I said slapping his butt. He had the biggest bulge. "So you like my ass?" Shawn said laughing. "Hell yeah!" I replied. We went back downstairs and Hunter was in his tight white underwear. He kept staring at Shawn's bulge. "So.... I think we all know what we could do." I said rubbing Shawn's bulge. "You guys don't mind that I'm 19?" Hunter and I both answered no. "Screw it sure I've always wanted my big cock in Jacob's tight butt." He said rubbing me too. "Let's go to my room." I said as a held Hunter with one hand and Shawn with the other. Once in my room I jumped on my bed because I couldn't reach Shawn's lips. I made out with him. I felt his thick cock press against my skinny stomach. Shawn felt embarrassed. "Aw it's ok babe I want it to get big!" I said rubbing his pants. Hunter was already naked and Shawn was sniffing his underwear. Shawn then got naked as-well. Shawn was 11 inches and had a big head. His cock and balls were beautiful. He sat down and I rubbed his cock while he moaned. Hunter had taken off my pants. When he was sitting down, Shawn was sucking Hunter's cock. Hunter held Shawn's head and moaned loudly. I gave Shawn the best blowjob and I asked him to lay on his back. I shoved my hairless pink asshole in his face and he started moaning because i tasted so good. After a while Shawn asked "Can you eat my ass?" I got excited. He layed on his stomach and arched his back. I slapped his butt and played with it. I shoved my finger in his tight hole. I then slowly started eating his hairy delicious asshole. Shawn was eating Hunter's ass while I ate his. He then slowly started shoving the head of his dick inside me. I cried and screamed a bit but Shawn felt so good he went at full speed and came in me. Hunter then fucked the shit out of me then I lifted Shawn's legs and slipped inside his warm ass. He had the sexiest moan so I came fast. We then fell asleep together.