Part 58: Hotel California

Today had marked two weeks since Hunter had left for his basket ball camp. And for two weeks straight I had fucked Jack's ass every chance I got. Today Jack and I were going to fly to California to get Hunter. I woke up but Jack wasn't in the bed. I got out of bed and put on my went to my record player. I filed through my records and decided that I wanted to be up lifted this morning. I placed the record EVERYTHING IS LOVE by Beyoncé and JayZ on. My favourite song was APESHIT which was playing. I started dancing in my underwear. Then I stopped to examine myself in the mirror. I noticed my abs were showing more and my ass was bigger. My bulge was also growing a lot. I loved my big cock. I then went downstairs and found Jack naked playing fortnite. He was so cute. I started making breakfast when all of a sudden Jack came over to me. He took off my underwear and looked in my eyes and said "Fuck me Jacob, right here." So I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. He spat on his hand and rubbed it on his ass. "Wreak my ass Jacob." So he hugged me tight and placed his head on my shoulder and moaned loudly as I shoved my cock inside him. I fucked him harder and harder until I came in him. Then he sucked the cum off my cock and went back to playing fortnite. Hours later, we were in the place to California. I put on my beats and put on the oldest song I liked. Dance Again- Jennifer Lopez. I fell asleep and had a dream with that song in my head. In the dream, I was having a orgy with Finn Wolfhard, Jack & Hunter. I realize that Hunter and Finn were in California and Jack was in the plane with me when I woke up. I realized I needed to make my dream happen.