Part 52: Mess Around

I woke up on the beach in a blanket naked in Hunter's arms. God I don't think there's a better way to wake up. Hunter's was so muscly and soft and warm I loved it so much. I then spoke softly buried in Hunter's arms and chest "Good morning Baby." He woke up as well and kissed my neck. "Haha stop it." I laughed out. "Do you realize we're naked on the beach right now?" I asked him. " Yeah I don't care, as long as I'm with you I'm ok." I kissed him passionately. We held hands and sneaked inside still naked. "I'm going to take a bath ok baby?" I said as I headed upstairs. "I'll come with you!" Hunter said as he paced up the stairs. "You go relax and play on you're Xbox and I'll make it real special for us baby." He held my waist, kissed me and said "ok baby I love you." I wanted it to be special. I turned on the water in our big jacuzzi and put lavender soap in it to make bubbles. I also put pink flowers in to make it romantic I put on SZA's "Normal Girl" on my record player. It was our song. I got out sparkling cider and put it next to the Jacuzzi. I got in and called out for Hunter. He walked in still naked and said "Damn you look cute in bubbles." I laughed and pulled him in. I got in his arms and we kissed a bit. Hunter hugged me tight and said passionately "I love you so much Jacob, I want to be with you for my entire life, you're the love of my life." I almost cried "Awwww I'm so in love with you too, you're my soul mate." As we kissed "Electric" by Alina Baraz Ft. Khalid came on which is one of the sexiest songs ever. I closed my eyes and layed down on Hunter's firm chest.