Part 41: Beach Bums

(WARNING: Extremely dirty!!)

Finn and I woke up from our after fuck nap, I realized I had been naked for 2 days. We were full of cum everywhere so we decided to wash off in the water. While we were washing off I said "Ummm Finn, I didn't tell you but I came to this beach with someone." He looked at me and said "Who?" I replied "it's my step brother Hunter, we've been having sex non stop for like half a year." Finn then started jerking off his soft 6 inch dick and said "Do you think I could meet him?" He said in a sexy voice. I got close to him and grabbed his big pale butt and said "I think he'd love to meet you." I said kissing him. We started walking to where I had last seen Hunter, sleeping. Then Finn and I finally saw him, he was doing push-ups. Oh and he was still full on naked too. "Hey babe, this is Finn. He wants you inside him." I said. Hunter's eyes widen and he had a big smile. "H-hey there." He said. His dick was growing as he was looking at Finn. Finn then whispered in my ear "Woah his cock is giant!" I looked at Finn and laughed "Yeah this is gonna be fun." Hunter was now at his full 9 inches. "Woah! You're exited to see Finn!" I told Hunter. Hunter then said "So we're all alone out here, we're hot naked and horny. What are we gonna do." Finn bit his lip and said "Ah screw it! Let's fuck all day!" Then he ran into Hunter's arms and started making out. I got on my knees between them and jerked them off. I started deep throating Hunter while Finn was getting hard. I started sucking off Finn until he said "let me suck your cocks!" I got up and let him. He had Hunter's dick on his face and mine was in his hair. He tried sucking us off at the same time but he choked. I pulled his hair to make him aggressively choke on my dick. You could hear him choke. Then I pulled out and he gasped for air. Hunter then did the same thing. We made him stop because we didn't want to cum early. "Come here" I said pulling his waist on mine. We kissed. "Can I eat your ass Finn?" I asked. "Of course, why ask?!" He then made me lay down. Sat hard on my face and rubbed his hole around as he moaned. Then I grabbed his ass cheeks, a hand on each and started licking everything. Finn tasted so good. "Ohhh fuck yeah! Ummmmm keep going Jacob!" He said jerking off. While I ate his asshole he gagged on Hunter's cock. Finn was so hot we wanted to split him in half. He got up and we made him eat our asses. He got on his knees and started digging his tongue in my ass. It felt amazing. I was pushing his head deeper in. Then Hunter sat on his face while I sucked Finn's cock. Hunter then picked Finn up and held his legs up. "Jacob put my cock in his ass." He said. Finn got excited. I tried but Hunter was so big and Finn's asshole was so tight it couldn't fit. It was like trying to stuff a couch through a small door. But then Hunter pushed hard and it slowly started going in. Finn almost cried but Hunter held him close and hugged him. "Ahhh! Deeper Hunter! Fuck me hard!" Finn moaned. Then Hunter started going in and out fast. The sound of Hunter's body clapping against Finn's big butt was loud. "Ahhhh!! HUNTER FUCK MEEEEE!" He said while kissing him. "IM GONNA CUM OH FUCK IH FUCK AGH!" Hunter said. He held Finn close while he shot his load in Finn's guts. When Hunter took his cock out Finn's hole was wide open dripping cum. So I licked it all off. I then made Finn lay on the ground with his big feet in the air while I shoved my dick inside his wet asshole. He moaned as much as I did. I licked his feet while fucking him. In minutes I had shot cum inside him. I then got up and hugged a tree, while he positioned himself behind me to shove his cock in my ass. My ass was very tight. He hugged me from behind while he fucked my and moaned loudly. Then just before cumming, he made me get on my knees and he started cumming non stop in my hair forehead cheeks nose mouth neck body, everywhere! I got up dripping in jizz and kissed him. Hunter and Finn licked me until I was dry.