Part 40: Finn WolfHARD

(I always found Finn hot so I decided to mix him into this, comment if you'd like to see more of him.)

I was naked on the rocks as Hunter slammed his dick inside me, I cried a bit until Hunter told me to breath. His cock was ripping me in half, after about half an hour of sexy stuff we decided to walk on the deserted beach. We stayed naked because it was sexier. Hunter was still semi hard and dripping with cum. It was night time so we decided to build a fire and sleep on the beach naked. I fell asleep in Hunter's arms. The next morning I woke up still in Hunter's arms. But I got up to stretch. I decided to take a little walk. I them heard a noise, I looked behind me. There was this cute sexy skinny boy. "Oh my god! Who are you?!" I screamed. "I'm Finn, Finn Wolfhard. Why are you naked and alone?" He asked me. "Umm I'm going skinny dipping, wanna join me?" I asked. "Um...... ok I guess, what's your name?" He asked. "Jacob!" I said. I got in the water and saw that Finn wasn't coming. "Come on, the water feels good on your body!" I said. "Well... I'm shy, of getting naked." He said. "It's ok, we're both boys, it's completely natural!" I reassured him. He smiled. "Ok!" He then took off his shirt revealing his faint abs, then he took off his shorts and boxers exposing his hairy yet big penis. But the best part of Finn's body was his soft hairless pale ass. He came in the water next to me and shyly put his hands over his dick. I then took his hands off and told him it was ok and to have fun. We played in the water for a while and laughed together. Then our faces came close together, so I kissed him. His dick became erect and I could tell he was excited. "Wait, Jacob... I'm a virgin!" He said. I kissed him and said "it's ok baby, we'll take it slow. So we continue moaning and making out naked in the water. He was giving me a hand job while I played with his virgin ass. We got out of the water and in the forest a bit. I then got on my knees and played with his foreskin. "Ready for your first blowjob Finn?" He smiled and said "Hell yes!" I lifted up his cock and put his big balls in my mouth then I licked the head of his dick. But he grabbed my hair and made me choke on his 7 inch cock. "Oh Jacob! I love this feeling! I want you to fuck me. I stayed on my knees but I turned his body around so his pale butt was facing me. I grabbed it and moaned quietly "Ohhhh Finn I'm gonna fucking destroy you." I spread his ass to see his pink tight hole. And without telling him anything I dug my face in between his butt cheeks. He held my head there and moaned "Ohhhh! Jacob! Keep going! Eat me out!" I just kept flicking my tongue everywhere. Finn tasted so good. I then got up and tongue kissed him. He hugged me tight and said "Oh god Jacob! I think I'm falling in love with you!" I smiled and said I loved him too. I then thought Finn to suck my dick and balls. We 69ed for a bit then I wanted to be inside him. I put him on the ground with one of my feet on his face I aggressively shoved my big dick inside his little pink hole. At first he cried and screamed. I couldn't stop though because it felt amazing to fuck a skinny twink virgin. His screaming turned to moaning. After a while of fucking I was face to face with him and I was going in and out about to cum. "Ohhh myyy goddddd! Finn you're so tight Baby!!!! I'm cumming inside your warm asshole!" I then let my big load inside of him while he moaned. I then sucked him off and he came in my mouth.