Part 30: Grateful

(Hey guys I'm doing a Question and Answer so leave me some questions in the comments! They can be dirty😏)

I woke up after sleeping for god knows how long and I wanted to know what time it is. But I saw the clock on my wall and it said 10:34am. I then realize I was still sleeping in Hunter's big warm cummy bubble butt. It made me very horny. At first I just wanted to smell it. But I got hard so I decided to lay on my stomach and just play with his butt. I squeezed it and slapped it gently. I spread his ass cheeks to look at his tight pink hole. I started fingering him gently with my finger but I got very horny so I stuck my finger as deep as I could. There was still some of my cum in his ass. I could hear him moaning while he slept. I licked his right butt cheeks then his left and then I made out with his hole. I had this weird fetish of eating ass. I was always the most horny when my tongue was inside his ass. I spread his legs more so I could bury my face in his slightly hairy ass. I then turned him around while he was still asleep. I then decided to give him a handjob. It was getting bigger in my hand. I then sucked his 9 inch cock while he was still asleep. I then positioned myself above his dick. I made his dick play with my ass. Then I took a deep breath and shoved his cock inside me. I put both my hands on his chest and started bouncing up and down his cock. He then opened his eyes and started moaning. He got up, and I could see that he was very horny. "Come here He said. He pushed me on the bed and ate my ass. " OHHHH! DADDY! EAT MY ASS!! THAT FEELS GOOD!" I screamed out. He then made me lay down on my stomach. He put one foot on my face, and the other on my leg. He fucked me again. He was going so fast. "Ohhh Jacob! Fuck this feels good! I'm gonna destroy your ass. He then went balls deep and whimpered "Baby I love you so much! I'm cumming! OH GOD IM CUMMING INSIDE YOU!" He then went balls deep again and filled my tiny hole with his seed. I then made him suck my dick for about half an hour. I then made him lay on his back and lift his hairy legs and big feet. I stuck my cock in his hairy hole until I came. We then kissed and Hunter said "I'm grateful for you babe."