Part 62: Jack's Back

I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and Hunter was in his room watching tv. Then I got a call from Jack Grazer, the boy we met in Thailand how came back to Seattle with us. He was calling me to invite me to his house in LA because his parents were gone all week. Hunter couldn't come because of Basketball but I decided to go. I packed my bags and gave Hunter a big kiss and headed to my plane, when I got to the LA Jack was waiting for me. We went to his house. Jack's house was huge and very cool. A few hours after at his house he started watching TV downstairs and I went upstairs to his room. There were jock straps on the ground and dildos everywhere. Jack's dirty underwear were on his pillow so I smelled them. They smelled like cum. Jack then came upstairs so I went to the bathroom. Jack then came in the bathroom and said he had to shower. I went in with him and we showered until Jack said "Wow Jacob your penis got even bigger!" That's when I started to get hard. I realized I was so much taller than Jack. We got out of the shower but he didn't use a towel. We went to his couch and I laid on my back. He got on top of me and sat his big pale butt on my face. I tongue was smashing into his pink tight asshole. Jack loved getting eaten out. After licking his asshole I jerked off while his face was at the tip of my dick. I came into his mouth and hair. Then I gave him a handjob until he came.