Part 64: Plasic Twin

(⚠️Request!⚠️) (⚠️Freaky chapter!⚠️)
Today was my last day with Jack until I would go back to Seattle with Hunter, so Jack suggested that we did something crazy. I then saw Jack call someone on the phone. When he ended he looked at me and smirked without saying anything. "So? Who did you call?" I asked. He then laughed and pulled my hand. "Come on!" We then got to a strange place in the city. We were in this huge building with people making sex toys. It was weird yet awesome. I then saw Jack talking to someone. "So are they ready?" Jack asked the man. "Yeah we finished them this morning." Then the man looked at me and asked Jack "Is this the guy your gonna use these with?" Jack nodded. Then man gave us two large boxes. They weren't too heavy so Jack carried one and so did I. We then got home again and I asked "Can you please tell me what's in these boxes?!" Jack then said "Get naked first, then well open them. We then got butt naked and I asked Jack "did you get us sex toys?" He said no. He smiled and said "Open them. So I opened the box and I screamed. Inside, there was an exact replica of Jack made out of rubber fully naked. It looked exactly like him. Jack said "It's like a human sex toy!" I couldn't believe how much the sex toy looked like Jack. He then said "Open the other box!" So I did. It was an exact replica of Me!! Same height, same dick size and everything! The sex toy looked exactly like me fully naked. I then asked Jack "Is it weird that I'm turned on by this toy that looks like me. He said no and began stroking the toy that looks like him. Jack laughed and said "We can literally go fuck ourselves." Then we laughed. So there we were fully naked and fully hard with plastic figures of us that were fully naked and fully hard. I examined the toy and I was scared by how much this was exactly how I looked. I looked over and the Jack doll was giving the real Jack a blowjob. It turned me on so I tried it. I got my doll down on his knees and opened it's realistic plastic mouth. I gently slid my dick down its throat. I was literally giving myself a blowjob which turned me on. I was bobbing the doll's head really fast and pulling on its fake hair which were identical to mine. I looked over at Jack and he was eating out his twin doll's ass. I decided to give my doll a blowjob. I then laughed and said "Whoa I'm sucking my own dick." Jack laughed and said "Well I'm eating my own ass and it feels good!" I then asked Jack "should we go fuck ourselves?" While laughing. He nodded. We carried our plastic twins over to Jack's room and we laid them down on the bed. Jack and I then sat down on our dolls and shoved there rubber dicks in our asses. "Heh so that's how other people feel when I fuck them." I said while Jack laughed. After a good 20 minutes of fucking we decided it was our turn to fuck them. So we laid the dolls on they're backs and lifted they're legs. We fucked then hard. After we were done using the dolls I asked can I bring your doll back to Seattle? Then Jack agreed. We then went in the pool.