Part 83:  The Last Traveller

(Sorry for not updating in so long, been busy)
                                     DIRTY
================================

As usual, Hunter had picked up another shift at the café and I was left wandering the city of Zurich alone. Hunter was the most adorable barista. He wore a rustic looking shirt with lace shorts and denim shoes. He left early this morning and gave me a kiss while I was half asleep. It was early in the afternoon and I had decided to explore this beautiful Swiss city. I stumbled upon a small DIY art class and decided to paint. So I installed myself and began to stroke. I worked very hard on this piece. Almost two hours. When I saw the finished project, I smiled, my heart warmed and I wrapped it up to bring home. At about six o'clock, Hunter came home. I jumped in his arms and kissed him on the neck. We talked about our day and ate some sandwiches. I began rubbing Hunter's back because he seemed tense. He had his head laying back and eyes closed. I began to move further down until I reached his waistband. I inserted my pinky in his underwear band that reached in between his butt. Then I slid my entire hand into his warm white Calvin Klein's placing my hand on his ridiculously big butt. I began rubbing his hole and he began to moan. He then forced my finger inside his hole. He moaned and asked for more. We striped down to our underwear and began to kiss. Hunter then whispered "I want to bottom for you Jacob." I smiled and took off my underwear. He did the same. I spat on my hand and rubbed it in between his butt cheeks. I sat down on the couch, fully hard. Hunter stood up with his legs spread out. He began to squat and aligned my dick with his ass. My tip pressed on his warm wet hole but would not fit. I grabbed his hips and pulled. In one mouvement, my cock disappeared in his tight hole. He screamed in joy. He began bouncing and screaming and moaning until finally, I planted my seed deep in his warm ass. We laughed and got up. "Hey what's that?" Hunter asked. I smiled and said "It's a painting, a painting of my goal for us." He cried and hugged me. After a shower. I hung the beautiful painting of a thousand colours in our room. On it read the word "Forever."