Part 51: Ocean Blues

(Really dirty yet romantic one!💗)

A week after a slept with Dylan, Hunter and I decided we didn't want to sleep with anyone else. We were exclusive, the real deal, in love. I woke up in Hunter's arms on my bed to the sound of waves on the beach and the wind chimes. This was heaven. I looked under the covers and saw that we were both naked. Seeing Hunter's big juicy cock when I lifted up the sheets made me horny. I was naked as-well. I snuck under the silk white sheets and layed on my stomach in between his legs with my face about 5 inches from his dick. I started slowly jerking that huge thing up and down. Hunter was asleep and half hard. He was about 7 inches right now. I started sucking on his balls and tried not to wake him up. I then licked from the bottom of his balls to the tip of his dick. I then slowly sucked him. I felt him moan "Well good morning baby." I giggled and kept sucking him. I sucked him off for about 10 minutes until my mouth was full of precum. I then went up and kissed him. "So Jay... Do you wanna have sex on the beach?" He said while grabbing my butt under the sheets. "Are you insane?!" I yelled out. "Come on! There's no one on the beach at 8 o'clock. Besides, all our neighbors are gone for weeks." I thought about it for a second. "Fine Hunter! Only because I love you." "I love you too." He said as he kissed me. We got out of the covers still naked and Hunter's dick fully hard. He held my hand as he pulled me to the beach. The weather was hot yet cool and there was no wind. It was the perfect weather. The ocean was such a good place to make love. I stood there naked in front of him. He kissed me one last time before he pressed down on my head so I would suck his monster cock again. "Ohhh Jacob I love you so much." He moaned out as I choked on his dick. He then made me lay in my back. "Eat me Jay." He said as he sat on my face. He was there his ass on my face and he moaned louder and sexier than ever. His ass tasted delicious. After, I layed on my stomach and faced the ocean. Hunter spread my legs and gently started eating my ass. I started moaning quietly. "Ahhh Hunty! Keep eating me it feels so good I love you!" I moaned out as I pushed his head deeper in my ass. After he was done he sat down and I got on top of him. I started going up and down while I moaned into his eyes. He fucked me in all kinds of positions until he finally picked me up and started lifting me up and down on his cock. He then hugged me tight and moaned one last time and entered me balls deep and shot his load in my ass. He then sucked my dick until I moaned quietly and came in his throat. He kissed me and I tasted my delicious cum. We then washed off in the warm ocean and we cuddled on the blanket.