Part 71: Gazebos

~~~~~~~~FAN REQUEST II~~~~~~~~

So there I was in the middle of the jungle in my little shorts. Hunter said he had something fun for me. I decided to go swim near the water fall. I was all alone about 3 miles into the jungle. I waited about 30 minutes. Then I heard a familiar voice saying "Hey Jacob." I turned around and saw a huge smile and little red shorts. It was Jack Grazer. I hadn't seen him in 6 months. I ran out of the water and gave him a hug. "What are you doing here?!" I asked. "Well Hunter called me and said we should have a threesome again and I was very horny." I laughed. Hunter was behind him. Then Jack said "Can we fuck?" Then out of nowhere Hunter shoves his hand into Jack's pants and starts rubbing his hole. They both moaned a bit. I took off Jack's shirt then his pants with his underwear. His dick had grown and was average size. His butt was big and round. Hunter had his finger inside him. I got on my knees and started playing with his dick. Then I put it in my mouth. His dick tasted amazing. Jack was groaning and letting out pleasure sounds. Hunter joined me and we took turns sucking Jack's 6 inch dick. He was blowing him hard so I licked his balls. Jack could barely stand up. We stopped. Hunter and I stripped and got naked together. Jack laid down on his side. I positioned my dick in front of him as I laid down on my side as well. He had his warm wet mouth on my cock. I grabbed Hunter's soft 7 inch cock and swallowed it. Then Hunter sucked Jack. It was a blowjob triangle. We were all moaning as the other made us feel good. We were then done and we got up. "Hunter your ass is huge!" Said Jack squeezing it. Hunter just laughed. But it wasn't a joke, Hunter was basically a Kardashian. Jack licked his lips and jerked his cock and asked "Can I- can I eat it?" Hunter just smiled. He then pushed Jack on his back. Then he sat in the middle of his face. Jack's face was buried. Hunter started spreading his ass and moaned "Ahh fuck that's it lick my hole!" Jack rimmed Hunter for about 10 minutes. Hunter then got up again with spit running down his ass. "How was that?" Jack laughed and said "Delicious." I then spit on Jack's pink hole and slowly pushed my cock in. Pretty soon I was going so fast his ass was clapping with my body. He then got on his knees and took a facial by Hunter and I. Hunter had a big load and came mostly in his mouth, which he swallowed. I then sucked Jack until he spilled his cum down my throat. We then went swimming naked.