Part 10: Over & Over

I was sleeping on my stomach. I was naked but I had white socks on. I was asleep when my blanket got pulled off. Then someone pulled my feet. It was Hunter. He put his hand on my mouth and the other was grabbing my butt cheek. "Fuck I missed this cute little body." Said Hunter. "What are you doing?!" I said. "Well I was thinking about your ass and I got horny." He said. He picked me up and took me to his room. He dropped me on his bed. He then took off his shirt then his pants and socks. He then grabbed his bulge and said " Did you miss my dick?" "Yes daddy." I said jerking off. He then dropped his pants showing his 8 inch half hard thick cock. He then shoved his dirty underwear in my face. "You missed the smell of my dick didn't you Jacob?" Still smelling his underwear I said. "Fuck yes!" I then pulled his hand and he fell on my chest. We then made out for a while. After, he grabbed his huge dick with his hand and slapped it on my face. It was so big that it actually hurt. "Open wide babe." Hunter said. I then opened my mouth and he shoved his sweaty dick down my throat. He then moaned loudly and made me deep throat him. He then let a load of pre cum slip in my mouth. He then took his dick out. It was sticky. He then turned me around and shoved his cute face in my ass.