Part 67: Oxygen

(Request from reader)
(Pretty damn dirty FYI)
I was in my room alone because Hunter was at some convention in LA. I was lonely and sorta horny. To add to my sexy feelings I put of Rocket by Beyoncé on the house speaker. I read my book for about 20 mins then I got a text from Hunter saying "I don't want you to be lonely so I got you a present." Then I heard the doorbell. I was only wearing small shorts. It was Cameron Dallas without a shirt. He came in and closed the door. He was so tall compared to me. He rubbed my chest and said "I'm gonna destroy you Jacob." I moaned and jumped in his arms and began to kiss him. I felt his hard abs on my stomach and his tongue in my mouth. He let me down and I grabbed his hand and brought him to the living room. He stripped until all he had left was grey underwear and white socks. He bulge was almost too enormous. My little hands grabbed his soft warm bulge. I looked up and asked "How-how big is it." He replied "12 inches." I gasped. He took off my shorts and rubbed his hands on my ass. "Ahh Cameron fuck me already!" He threw me on the couch and lifted my legs. He spit on his hand and rubbed it in my hole. He then grabbed my ass with both hands and began to lick my ass. His tongue was in me. "Agggh yes Cameron!!" I said gripping his head. He knew how to eat me out. He then took of his underwear now only wearing white socks. I got on my knees and couldn't believe it. His cock hung and was the size of my face. His balls were so big and probably full of cum. I grabbed his dick with both my hands. It was heavy. I jerked him off until he was at his full 12 inches. I laid on my back on the couch and put my face upside down and opened my mouth. Cameron glided his monster cock in my mouth going down my throat. He was face fucking me hard. Then he laid me on my stomach and began putting his dick in my ass as I screamed into a pillow. He then went balls deep in one hump. I could feel his dick in my stomach. He fucked me good and I screamed uncontrollably. He was a dirty talker. He was fucking me so hard his big balls slapped on my body. He then moaned a lot and pined me down. He went balls deep and shot cum in my ass. He pulled out and I sucked him off.