Part 35: Gangbang

It had been a week since Johnny and Hayden had left, Hunter and I haven't fucked since. Our parents didn't come home for another 3 weeks so we had plenty of time. I texted Brandon that I was horny and I wanted his cock in my ass. He got horny and said he was on his way. I didn't want to tell Hunter yet. I heard a knock on the door and I told him to come to my room. When he opened the door I was butt naked and was on my stomach. He smiled and got naked too exposing his soft long cock. "Wow it looks like your cousin's cock!" I told him. " When Hunter came over, sometimes I'd let him fuck me in the ass." Brandon told me. "That turns me on." I said as I stuck his soft penis in my mouth. Brandon had a cute hairless bubble butt and a long ass dick. Within 30 seconds he was hard as a rock and was making me choke on his cock. All of a sudden Hunter walked in. "Dude what are you doing to my boyfriend!" He shouted to Brandon while covering his eyes. "Come here Hunter I want you and I to fuck Jacob together!" Brandon said. Hunter thought about it then decided to take off his clothes. He then took Brandon and stuck his tongue in his mouth. He made Brandon lay on his back, he then lifted his hairless legs showing his tight pink hole. And he dived his face into his cousin's asshole. It sounded like he was eating spaghetti and Brandon kept pushing his head and moaning. I then sat on Brandon's face to shut him up. He ate out my ass really good. I then sucked Hunter's cock while Brandon ate my ass. Later on Brandon and I took turns eating out Hunter's big bubble hairy butt. Brandon loved them taste and I loved how warm and wet Hunter's anus was. Hunter then threw Brandon on the bed and got behind him. He stared at his cousin's face when he shoved his monster cock in his tight hole. Brandon was so happy that he couldn't stop moaning. While they fucked I stuck Brandon's precum filled cock inside my ass. Hunter was fucking Brandon while Brandon fucked me. We couldn't stop moaning. After a while they got up and put me on my knees. They traded turns making me suck there huge dicks. Then while then both moaned sexually they came non stop on my baby face. I was covered in there white seed. My face, hair, ears, chest, back, dick, ass, feet and all over. It looked like I jumped in a pool of cum. I then started fucking Brandon's baby pink anus and I came inside him. Then we all sat on the couch naked watching tv and jerking each other off.