Part 57: Jack & Jacob

After spending two weeks with Jack in Thailand, I found out he was from he was from Spain. But Hunter and I wanted to bring him to Seattle for a while. We took the plane and headed back to Seattle. When we got home, Jack was amazed with our house and the ocean. We went to the beach and went in the water. After hours of playing Hunter said he had to talk to me, "Jacob I'm leaving for Basketball camp, I forgot to tell you it's two weeks. You'll have Jack though." I was very sad he was leaving but it was only two weeks so it was ok. At dinner time Hunter left. So Jack and I snuggled on the couch to watch a brand new episode of The 100. Jack loved that show. After it was over and we were just on the couch Jack asked "Do you wanna play dirty truth or dare?" I laughed and agreed. Jack had his hand wrapped around my crotch. He looked at me with a dirty look and said "I dare you to get butt naked." So I did. But Jack wanted me to keep my socks. It was his fetish. "You're body is so hot Jacob." Said Jack with a horny look. My cock was completely soft at about 6 inches. My foreskin was covering only half the head of my dick. And I was shaved. "You're turn Jacob." Jack explained. So I asked "I dare you to do the same thing, get butt naked but leave your socks." He then took off his shorts, underwear and shirt. "Your turn Jack" he thought a bit. "I dare you to spank my ass." I got turned on by that. So Jack turned around and laid on me with his bare butt facing me. So I cupped his ass with my hand. Then I slapped his butt hard. His ass jiggled when I did. I slapped his even harder. "Ahh! Slap my ass harder." Jack responded. So I began to slay it the hardest I could. I left a hand print. "Your turn Jacob." Jack asked. "Ok I dare you to give me a footjob." So with his little feet in white socks he placed a foot on each side of my penis and started stroking it up and down as I got hard. His feet felt so warm and good. "Oh Jack keep going baby." I moaned. After he was done his socks were full of precum. Jack then asked "I dare you to 69 with me." So I laid on my back and Jack laid on my oppositely. I lifted my legs and he stuck his tongue in my ass and so did I. We were both face deep in each other's asses and holding each other close. We were both moaning while eating the others ass. After we were done both our mouths tasted like the others delicious ass. It was my turn. "I dare you to let me finger your ass until you squirt. So Jack got on the floor on his hands and knees. Stuck his butt in the air. I spat on his tight pink hole and I shoved my fingers in his mouth so he would lube them. Then I played around with his ass. I shoved one finger in and shoved it deep. Then I shoved a second and fingered him fast. His moans drew louder. I fingered him the fasted that could and when I took them out he squirted all over my face. He was exhausted. It was Jack's turn. "I dare you to let me fuck you." So I un my bed on all fours and Jack got behind me. His cock was fully hard at 6 inches. He went deep inside me and I moaned and gripped the sheets. "Oh God Jacob! I'm inside you! It feels so good!" I didn't want to laugh but I could tell this was Jack's first time fucking. His body made a clapping noise when it hit my ass. "Ohhhh! JACOB! I love you! I love you so much!!" Then within seconds he came deep inside me. He then fell down all sweaty and out of bed out of air. His now half hard cock was dripping with his cum. So I sucked all the cum off him. Then I licked his sweaty balls. For my last dare I felt good about it. " I dare you to suck my cock while I film you with the flash on." He got excited. I turned on the camera with the flash on my cock. Then I put it on Jack. "Ready to blow me baby." Jack looked so shy and said in the cutest way "um yeah." His face was next to my cock. I laid a hand on his cheek and said "look at the camera while you blow me." He nodded. He began bobbing his head up and down while I caressed his hair and moaned. "Oh Jack! Faster! Faster!!! I'm almost there!!" He moaned as well looking at the camera. Then I exploded in his mouth. He coughed because he had a lot of cum to swallow. He had cum dripping from his mouth. "Still recording I asked him. "How was that Jack baby?" He laughed shyly and said it was good. I then ended the video and said "come here." And I kissed his cummy mouth. After we took a shower together he said "Tonight was amazing, do you think we can have sex again soon?" I hugged him and laughed " For sure! Every night." He was happy. We brushed our teeth together still naked and realized it was late. Then Jack said "Well I'll go set up the couch." As he was leaving I grabbed his wet butt and said "Don't go downstairs sleep with me." He had a smile and his cock got hard. I laughed and said "Only to sleep!" He laughed as well. We got naked in the bed and snuggled close together. With his head on my chest he said "Goodnight Jacob." And I held him close and kissed him head.