Part 8: Jacob's Thoughts

THREE         MONTHS         LATER

-------------------------------------------------

I was in my room listening to music when my mom called me for pancakes downstairs. "Hey Jacob! Hunter and his father went to get the car fixed. I made you some pancakes." She said. "Thanks mom." I replied. As I sat down with my pancakes I got a flashback. From a while ago. It was the time when a pancake fell on hunter's dick full of cum and I ate it. I smiled and got butterflies from thinking of that weekend. We didn't do anything after that day. Thinking of Hunter's 8 inch cock got me horny. I then finished my pancakes. "Thank you mom." I said to her. "Anytime Jacob, I'm packed so I'm leaving have a good weekend ok?" She said. " I will bye mom." I said. My mom was going to NYC for the weekend with her boyfriend. I was going to be alone with Hunter. It will have been the first time I'm alone with Hunter since that weekend. I was home alone until Hunter got back from basket ball practice. I was still super horny. I decided to head to Hunter's room. His room was messy. He had dirty clothes everywhere. I picked up his underwear. They were sweaty and big. I decided to smell them. Oh fuck I missed that smell!!😫😫💦 It smelled like sweat and cum. I then got in Hunter's king size bed and sleep under his fluffy covers. A few hours later I woke up to the noise of the front door opening. I then got up, put the dirty underwear in my pocket and went to see who it was. It was Hunter. "Hey Jacob! Did your mom leave pancakes in the kitchen?" He said. "Yeah I think so." I said. I then smelled his dirty underwear one last time. I knew that I wanted to fuck Hunter again. This weekend was going to be perfect🍆.