Part 21: Jannter (Johnny,Hunter,Jacob)

It felt awkward, I had my dick inside Hunter full of cum. Johnny just stood there, he closed the door and told us to get dressed. He then made us walk away from the party, we eventually reached a little private beach, it was so warm out and the water was crystal clear. Johnny looked at us and said "I want you guys to fuck me right here on this beach." He then got naked. His dick was only about 5 inches but his ass was huge. He was so small compared to me. He then grabbed my ass as I started to take off my pants. I was semi hard. I got harder because I loved the idea of having sex on the beach. He started to suck my dick which was covered in cum. He loved it so much it made him hard. He was a virgin so I knew when I would put my huge dick in his little tight hairless ass he would scream.
He knew how to deepthroat I moaned louder than ever because I knew no one could hear me. I held his hair and made him go balls deep. My dick was full of his spit. By this time all three of us were completely naked. Hunter's monster cock was so big he could put his dick in his own ass. He was fucking himself. He was on the ground bitting his lip because it felt so good. Johnny made me feel so good I was sitting on a rock by the seaside and I looked into the beautiful sea while he sucked my cock. I then put my legs over my head which showed my tight hairy hole. Johnny's eyes widen with joy. "Oh boy!" He screamed as he started eating my sweaty ass. "Oh that's it babe! Oh! Eat my delicious butt!!" I moaned out. After a while Hunter made him suck his cock. I kept looking at Johnny's hairless baby ass. I couldn't stop myself. I got in position under him and started eating his ass like candy. I moaned loudly as I licked his hole because his ass was so good. I wrapped my big hands on his ass and ate his for a good half hour. I then made him bend over. He looked scared. I kissed him and said "I'll go slow babe." I then played with his ass, pitting my dick up and down his crack, I then pushed a little, he yelped quietly and held Hunter tight. I put the head of my dick inside him, he was really tight. He cried to Hunter. "Shh shh it's ok babe, it's ok. Tell me when your ready." I told him. After a couple seconds he told me to go. I pushed even deeper in. "AHHHHHH! OHHH FUCK ITS TOO BIG JACOB!!" He cried out. I then entered in him even more until I was balls deep. "There! You did it!" I told him. I then went in and out faster and faster. He cried even louder. We then switched positions. I held him while his legs were around my waist and my dick was inside him. I made him bounce up and down. He held me tight and cried. His hole was so tight that I came in him. I moaned louder then ever. Hunter then ate my cum out of his ass. Without telling him, he stuffed his 9 inch cock inside Johnny's creamy cum ass. He then cried and begged him to stop but Hunter was going faster and faster. I then went behind Hunter and ate his big hairy ass. After Hunter came in Johnny, we sat on the ground, Johnny ate my ass, I ate Hunter's ass and he ate Johnny's ass. After moaning for a while we went swimming together naked while I fingered Johnny's ass. We kissed and said it was a great day.