Part 33: Be Mine

Johnny and I were on the couch in the basement. I was sitting down while Johnny was sucking my big dick. I then got on my back on the couch and asked Johnny if he wanted to 69. He laughed and jumped around all happy. I couldn't stop looking at him, he was a very small boy so his dick wasn't big but I loved to fuck his petite body. His hairless tight pink butt hole turned me on. He got on top of me and started to suck my balls. I then ate his butt out. I was so comfortable with him and I loved that he moaned a lot. I stuck my fingers in his hole and he jerked me off. He then got up. I got behind him and he looked up, I was 5"10' and he was 5"1' so he was small. I wrapped my hand around his entire butt cheek. I pushed his on the couch and I made my cock circle the edges of his pink hole. I then pushed and Johnny cried a bit. "I can stop if you want." I reassured him. "No keep going it's just that you have a monster dick!" I laughed and held his tiny waist as I pushed my cock in his warm spit covered anus. I went faster and faster. I pulled on his arms to go faster. All you could hear was SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! From my cock going faster and faster inside him. I then picked him up and fucked him in my arms. We were making out while I kept pushing my cock deeper inside him. "Oh god I'm cumming Jacob!" He cried out. "OH GOD ME TOO!" I hugged him tight and we both screamed as his cum went on my stomach and my cum went deep inside his guts. We then dropped on the couch out of breath and sweaty. "God I'm gonna be sore tomorrow!" Johnny said while I rubbed cum on his chest.