a/n YES I KNOW THIS IS HAPPENING ALOT

A/N

Okay fellow humans, this weekend I will be out of commission. Meaning I will not be updating.

I have been working on the stories a lot lately, maybe 100 words a day for my OHSHC fic. BUTTT!

Something bad is gonna happen this weekend.

A hurricane.

AND I AM TERRIFIED OF STORMS! ITS A MAJOR PHOBIA!

And I live where it will struck the middle of. YAY ME!

It's supposed to flood as bad as it did in 'hurricane Allison' which was sort of bad in my area, plus I live on the river.

The river....

Shall I repeat.

THE RIVER!!

MEANING!!!

It will be rising, and that always gives me a heart attack. I mean the hill behind my house stops it from reaching the house BUT STILL! YOU CAN TELL HOW HECTIC IT WILL BE!

PLUS! The power is more than likely going to be going out and I won't have WiFi. BUT I WILL BE WRITING ON PAPER SO I WILL HAVE CHAPTERS BY MONDAY! ..... Maybe.....

So yeah. Now you know what's gonna happen.

I'm sorry that these authors notes have been happening a lot recently but once I get into the role of things at school and life... I will be okay.

Wish me luck! And good luck to anyone else that lives in the path of the hurricane or has to evacuate!

I love you guys! Beh!

~Bella