1.04 An Angels Voice

Cody's POV:

I woke up in Matt's arms. Oh my god you are all wroung. He is not a dinosaur....he's a freaking human teddy bear. I mean he's still my dinosaur but....getting off topic. I wiggle out of his arms and into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and wait for it to warm up. (Don't you hate it when you turn on the shower and you get it perfect. Then you get in and it completely changes.) I step in once it's ready. I wash my hair and wash my body. I get out, get dressed and brush my teeth.

I should go to Starbucks. Haha I'm literally a white girl by heart. I walk out of the bathroom and see Matt still sleeping. Oh my god he looks adorable cuddling with the pillow. But he could sleep through a fire alarm. I go and poke his face. Well that doesn't wake him up. I shake him and it still doesn't wake him up. "OH MY GOD WAKE UP!" That doesn't work, I have an idea I leaned up and kissed his lips. I automatically feel him kiss back. I smile and pull away. He groans. "What time is it." I laugh and say "Around 9am" he nods and trys to fall asleep. "No. No. No we are going to starbucks. Go get dressed love." He smiled and gets up. Not forgetting to peck my lips. "I love you." He says in his sexy morning voise "love you to now get dressed my dinobear." I giggled as I watched him scramble to get clothes together. Once he was done getting dressed we headed to Starbucks.

We almost walk through the door when we are surrounded by crazy fangirls OH MY GOD ITS MATHEW ESPINOSA AND CODY GRIER, I SHIP IT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, CAN WE HAVE A PITURE, HE MINE STAY AWAY....that's just some of the things that were yelled at us. We were trying to make it inside and with the help of security we both made it almost safe "awe man they took my watch." I heard Matt whine. I laugh and go order my coffee. "The problem is not that you lost your watch it a that now we may not be able to get home." I say pointing out to all the crazy fangirls. He laughed and said "We could always ask Nash and Cameron to pick us up....or security can." I smile and finish my drink up. We make small talk for what seems like a hour but was like 5 minutes.

" Okay dinobear they are here let's go." He nods before he takes my hand and and we run to Nashes car. "Hey big bro." "hey bubs what were you guys doing." "We were getting Starbucks of course." I repliey with a 'duh' tone "YAASSS GURL." Matty said with a girl voice. We all busted out laughing. "I swear you to are both white girls under your boy side." We look at each other and shrug our shoulders.

Once we got to the hotel Matt got dressed and left for magcon while I stayed and tuned my guitar. Yes I have a guitar. I said I had hobbies and talent. Anyway I haven't done a musical.ly in a while so I did lost boy by Ruth B.

I am a lost boy from neverland, usually hanging out with Peter Pan, and when we are bored we play in the woods always on the run from captain hook.

I finnished right there but I though maybe I should do the song on YouTube so I got on my account and did a cover. "Hey guys Cody here. I Erm well am bored so I think I'm gonna do a cover song. It's call Lost Boy by Ruth B. *cough

There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too

Then one night, as I closed my eyes,
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan. That's what they call me.
I promise that you'll never be lonely."
And ever since that day...

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny
As we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached Neverland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand
And ever since that day...

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling,
Even Captain Hook.
You are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so,
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last

And for always I will say...

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me,
"Away from all of reality."

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free."

I sang and strumbed on my guitar. I heard a chorus of claps. I turned around and saw all the magcon guys. Mathew has a Cheshire cats smile. I turn back to the camera. "Well guys thank you for taking your time out of your day to listen to me. So good by my minnie codies." I finish up and post it. I turn around and they are all stearing at me. "Um guys what are you doing you still have magcon." I am very confused. "First of all magcon apparently is not for another hour. And second of all OH MY GOD BABE YOUR VOICE IS OF THE ANGELS!" Matt says/yells I giggle. "But seriously bubby you sang amazingly....so amazing you need to preform at magcon." Hayes said with a smirk. There was a couruse of. Yeahs, and yaass'. "Um sure why not." I say "YAY I HAVE A SINGING BUDDY." Shawn yells. "Do you rap." Jack J asks me. I nod "Well Zayum what can't you do." I hear carter say. I laugh "do you know what this means" Jack G yelled. We look at him confused. " HE RAPS ME AND JACK HAVE A PARTNER YES YES YES YES" Jack G suddenly fangirls. We just stand and look at him as he does his mental break down.

"Jack you need to calm your lover." I tell JJ. he nods and goes and calms Jack G down. "Sorry I got ideas." Jack says looking down we all laugh and head down to the event.

**after event**

I can't believe it. I sang in front of everyone....AND THEY LOVED IT. I am so happy. Matthew said that he swore I sounded like an angel. I just laughed and snuggled into his chest. And fell into a peace full place.

A/N Hey guys this is supposed to be a short story so if you think it's going fast YOU BET! Yeaa they now have been dating for about 3 months. So there may or may not be a *special something happen in the next few chapters. Later llamas.