Moving in!

I looked out the window realizing that I was finally in Hollyoaks! I quickly opened the door and paid the man for driving me I got my suitcase out of the boot and looked around looking for somewhere to go. I got my phone out and started to text my family members whilst I started to walk. "Ouch." I said bumping into someone,falling on the floor.

"Oh hey,sorry I didn't see you there." The young man said helping me pick up everything,everything that I had dropped. "Are you new here?" He said looking at me not noticing who I was as if he had never saw me before.

"Oh I'm sorry too, I wasn't watching where I was going. Thanks." I said whilst he was helping me up. "Urm..Yeah I am kinda new here I only got here around about five minutes ago." I said smiling "My name is Amy." I said putting out a hand for him to shake it trying to act different from my family.

"My name is Dodger."He said shaking my hand. "Does your family live around here,do you want me to show you around?" He said, starting to walk beside me.

"I have to be completely honest with you. You wouldn't want to show me around after you know who my mother is." I said rolling my eyes as he started to bug me.

"Who is your mother?" He said laughing. "I won't judge you just because your mother is rude." He said laughing looking at me.

"Do I really have to tell you this. Especially when we have just met?" I said sighing whilst getting my phone out getting a photo of my mother out before showing him.

"Oh she's your mother,we go way back." Dodger said laughing. "Honestly it's alright I'll still show you around since you are new here." He said adding on.

"Yeah you can show me around and whilst you're doing that we can talk about how you met my mother." I said laughing before starting to walk in a different direction wanting to go a certain way.

"Of course." He said following me. "Have you got any questions?" He said wanting me to feel like I know everything and anything because I am new.

"Well since you know my mother how about you tell me who your mother is,it's not like I know her because I am new around here." I said laughing.

"My mother is An-" He said before a girl came over taking him by his arm kissing him on the lips before pulling back after a good minute.

"Urm." I said looking away.

"Excuse me what were you doing with my boyfriend?" The lady said looking at me raising her eyebrow being quite cross with me.

"I was just showing her around Si." He said shaking his head.

"Oh well. I better be going so should you babe we have something to do." The lady said pulling Dodger away I rolled my eyes and started to walk the other way,sitting on a bench by myself leaning my chin on my hand.

"Oh well." I said sighing. "That didn't end too well." I shook my head to myself.

"What didn't end too well." A lady came up behind me and tapped me on my shoulder. I turned round as I dropped my jaw.

"Mercy!" I said jumping up from the bench,giving her a hug.

"Well hello you,long time no see." Mercedes said putting her hand on her hip. "So are you going to tell me what didn't end too well or are you going to keep that away from your sister ey?!" She said laughing.

"Urgh I will tell you when we get home." I said picking up my stuff. "Take me home please." I sighed.

"Okay okay hold your horses." She said walking home as I followed. When she opened the door I walked in and sat on the sofa putting my bags on the floor. "So tell me what didn't go well." 

"Well-" I said before I heard someone coming down the stairs. 

"Amy!"Myra said getting to the bottom step before walking over to me squeezing me tight. 

"Mummy!" I said chuckling sounding like a baby. 

"You have really grew up haven't you  but don't worry you'll always be my baby." Myra said letting me go.

"Mum we were in the middle of a conversation here you can sit down if you want and talk." Mercedes said rolling her eyes before asking me again. "So are you going to tell me?"

"Well I bumped into this guy called Dodger."I said starting to talk.

"Wait, Dodger. Dodger Savage?!" Myra said picking up her cup of tea and started to sip it.

"I don't know his last name but I guess there is only one Dodger." I said laughing.

"Was he orange,fit?" Myra said raising her eyebrows.

"Mum!" I said laughing. "He is too young for you!" 

"Wait so how did this all go wrong?" Mercedes said being a bit confused.

"Well he asked me if he could show me around before this girl called Si I think well that's what he called her, anyways she kissed him and pulled him away." I said putting resting my head on my palms. 

"Wait what.." Mercedes said looking at Myra. "Did she have straight brown hair?" 

"Yes.Why?" I said being confused.

"Where did they kiss?" Myra said thinking the same of Mercedes.

"On the lips for about a minute." I said not wanting to say it.

"Amy.. that was his sister.." Mercedes said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Wait what?" I said turning around. "They are doing incest?" 

"Yeah!" Myra said. "I knew that Sienna lass was a psycho." 

"Can yous unpack my stuff I am just going to explore kinda.." I said smiling.

"Yeah,sure pumpkin" Myra said laughing.

"Mum." I said laughing"Don't call me that." I said smiling and walking out closing the door behind me.I started walking to random places and sat down for minutes.