Never say never part - 2

CARMELA'S POV :

Trying to blink away the tears, there was no use. The fear had somehow creeped its way back.

No! You swore to yourself you would never be afraid again. Now look at you, blubbering like a little baby..Pathetic.

Now cuddling my knee's, I let go another small weep trying to block out my own thoughts.

Feeling someone's hand try to touch me, I flinched back once again, but relaxed as Phoenix shushed me and embraced me into a warm hug.

"Its okay, its just me Carmela, its just me." He whispered into my hair while he brushed it out of my face.

"W-when he p-pinned you on the f-floor, I just remembered a-and, I froze. Phoenix I-I didnt see T-tate, I saw him, and I fucking froze" I let out another frustrated cry as Phoenix held me closer to him and sighed.

"Its my fault, I shouldn't have tackled him to the ground, I should have just listened to you first. but you know what-" Taking hold of my head, he watched the stray tears escape down my face and gave me a reassuring smile.

"That man is gone, he is never coming back into our lives, okay? Okay Carmela, say okay for me." Murmuring a small okay, he gave me a weak smile and gave my forehead a small kiss, before returning to bringing me into a hug.

"Look, Moms got the late shift at the hospital and Kelsie's gone out. so why dont we watch some of those terrible movies you're always trying to get me to watch" He spoke into my hair.

Letting out a shaky laugh, I stood up and looked down at his bruised and bloodied face.

"I think we should clean you up first."

-----------------------------

Tates POV:

Leaning upon the wall with the cigarette in the corner of my mouth, I watched how the people from my school made fools of themselves, due to their low alcohol tolerance.

Glancing at my watch, I sighed in frustration. He was already half an hour late.

Taking one more pull from the cigarette, I flicked it onto the floor and began to walk in the other direction of the bar.

"Oi you little shit" His strong English accent made me stop in my tracks, and the slightest smile appear on my face.

"Elliot.." I laughed.

Turning around, there he stood with a bottle of whiskey in one hand, and his cellphone in the other.

He hadnt changed abit, he still had the sad in his bright green eyes. The small scar on his jaw line, and the ridiculous piercing in his tongue.

He was dressed in black jeans, a blue button up shirt with no sleeves, and a grey beenie.

"You were gonna leave without me? and there I was thinking you wanted to see your dearest brother" he joked.

Giving my back a hard slap, he shortly lost his smile as he saw my blank expression.

"You alright there mate? " For once, his words werent laced in sarcasm, or some crude joke, he actually seemed concerned.

Shrugging his hand off of my back, I shot him a warning look.

"Im not your 'mate', I called you for a drink, now lets go" Walking in the direction of the bar, I stopped as I saw Elliott had not been following.

Turning around to face him, I saw him rocking back and forth on his feet while looking at me with a smart ass smirk.

"Are you mentally unstable or deaf, I said come on" I yelled which didn't seem to have any effect on him what so ever.