9- I hate surprises.

Tate's POV:

Walking to my locker, I found Jensen speaking to a bunch of guys whose names clearly weren't reverent enough for me to remember. Walking to them in silence, I swung open my locker and tried to shove my bag into it.

Hearing the guys behind me say their goodbyes to Jensen, I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Eugh, I felt like shit today. I had a black eye, a hangover and felt like passing out at any second.

"You okay man?" Jensen placed his hand on my shoulder making me shove him back with a rough push.

"What's your fucking problem?!" Jensen fixed his shirt ,while observing the small crowd that was watching.

As his eyes narrowed towards them, they all scurried off in different directions.

"I'm just hungover" I bluntly said after I slammed my locker shut. Damn that was a bad move, the sound seemed to echo on in my head for what felt like forever.

"And plus, its monday".

Jensen chuckled and began walking with me to Jared's locker. Glancing up at me for a second, he did a double take before a smirk arose on his face.

"How didn't I notice that eye man. You get into a fight or something?" Trying to touch my eye, I gave him another rough push, making him bump into a tall brunette with laughter.

Clenching my jaw, I thought back on the events of yesterday.

'you used me'

'I use everyone, don't think you're special'

Its not like it was true, but then why the hell did I blurt that out? She frustrated, me and made me want to strangle the living day lights out of her, and yet made me want to tear her clothes off in the exact same moment.

it was just lust, nothing more.

Being shook on the shoulder suddenly interrupted my whiny thoughts.

Looking at Jensen, Jared had joined us and was also gawking at me, but with a smile on his face.

"What?"

"C-Carmela d-did that" Jensen stuttered while trying to control his laughter, fucking tool.

Glaring at Jared, he burst out in a fit of laughter which was in sync with Jensens.

"How did you know?" I spoke stiffly towards Jared, as he gasped for air from his overally dramatic laughter.

"No no no my friend, the question is how didn't I know sooner... It's spread around the school"

"I'll kill her"

-------------------------

"I'll kill him"

Andie and Charlie had just told me that apparently Tate and I were the hot topic of the school gossip. Apparently I had bit Tate and gave him rabis..rabis really? He's making me out to be some sort of animal.

Seeing the eyes of the jocks all over me, I sank lower in my chair, and wished for the gates of hell to swallow me up themselves.

"Look on the bright side.." Charlie chirped while applying lipstick in the reflection of Andies glasses.

"Please enlighten me Charlotte" I sent her a sarcastic sweet smile that didn't seem to phase her one bit.

"You look cute today." Popping her lips, she placed her lipstick back in her purse and watched my blank face with pouted lips.

Looking down at my outfit, I half shrugged.

I was wearing a white skater skirt and a white mesh crop top, finished with my ever so old converse... So maybe my shoes weren't as classy as the rest of my outfit but who cares.