14- Never Say Never

TATES POV:

I had looked at Carmela for not even a second, and before I even got a chance to breathe, her brother had tackled me to the floor.

Crazy obviously ran in this fucking family. This was clearly some genetic shit.

"Get the fuck off of me" I yelled while trying to get to my feet.

Grabbing me by my neck, he tried to pin me to the floor, but I had got a good grip of him and slammed him onto the floor like he did me.

"Tate, what are you doing" Carmela tried to pull me off of her brother, but the adrenaline running from every inch of my body told me to ignore her.

"Nothing happend." I spoke between pants.

Phoenix tried pushing me off of him but had no success. Giving up trying to claw his way at me, he averted his eyes to Carmela and then back to me.

"Fine, just get off of me" He muttered.

Loosening my grip from around his neck, I looked down and was surprised my towel had stayed on through the whole of that so called 'fight'. laughing to myself, I thought how I had longer and more challenging fights with Giovanni, than this guy.

Getting to his feet, he gave me a rough push making me fall into Carmela.

Pointing his finger in my face, he got so close so that I could feel his breath fan my face.

Gritting my teeth, I turned my head in the other direction so I wasnt tempted to punch him in the face.

"Dont you ever touch my sister again, I swear to god if you ever place your grubby, disgusting, worthless-" having enough of his poisonous words, I snapped my head back around to face him, and gave him a hard push to the ground.

****************************

"You're worthless Tate, you really think anyone cares about you? Why do you think you're here and not with your mom? She doesnt love you, none of them do exept from me...shes just some washed up tart! Everyone left you Tate" He laughed. He laughed as he had just told me the funniest joke of all time.

He taunted his 7 year old son like it was perfectly fine.

Not being able to hold in my tears anymore, they washed over my withering pale cheeks. Clenching my eyes shut, i balled my fists and let out a small cry.

Hearing his glass come crashing to the floor, I flinched upon hearing the crunching sound under his feet as he got closer.

Gripping my neck with his rough whiskey scented hands, made my cry come to a halt.

"Worthless and pathetic"

************************************

"im worthless huh? im fucking worthless?!" Smacking him around the face with my fist, his groan crumbling to the floor as he did. With blood dripping from his nose, I gripped him by the collar of his shirt and gave him punch after punch.

I'm not worthless.

Panting heavily, I saw how he was wearing a small smirk on his face, it nearly made me attempt to rip his throat out there and then, but hearing a small wimper from behind me made me snap back to reality.

Turning around, I saw Carmela covering her eyes with both hands and quietly weeping.

Trying to place a hand on her shoulder, she flinched back as she dropped her hands to her side.

"Dont touch me, dont you ever touch me..just leave, please just leave" It almost seemed like she was whispering to herself than actually speaking to me.

"Carmela-" before I could finish speaking, Phoenix' words from below me stopped me in my tracks.

"She said, leave" His voice sounded full with such anger and force. I could just imagine his smug little face. Oh how I wanted to wipe that expression off right there and then.

Roughly shrugging his hand off of my shoulder, I stormed out of the room not even bothering to look back.

.

Quickly going into the next room, I almost tipped the room upside down trying to look for my phone.

Once I finally got it, I knew exactly who I needed to call and what for.

As I waited with my jaw clenched, he finally picked up with a low laugh.

"We never did get to that drink you promised" I laughed, yet a smile had not shown on my face.

"Thought you'd never call back,little brother"

-----------------------------

Im so bad at writing cliffhangers, its unreal.

Anywhooo, how d'ya guys like the chappy?

&Thankyou for the support, it means alot.

Comment - Vote - Read

xox