19- 4 posters and a nightmare

Feeling his hands tighten around my scrawny neck, the tears began to roll down my cheeks, as I chocked out the muffled words.

His green eyes piercing into mine, they began to turn into a blood red. The metallic scent filling my lungs as the blood started to pour out of every inch of his body.

"It's all your fault"

Waking up with a jolt, I placed a shakey hand over my heart, to try to calm myself down.

Looking next to me, I saw how Charlie was still fast asleep, snuggled up to my comforter, and mumbling about pointless nothingness.

Laying myself back down, I checked my alarm clock to see it was 2:57am. Quietly groaning, I reached for my phone and entered my password.

Rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand, I logged onto my facebook and scrolled down my news feed.

Seeing a photo of Jared clinging onto Tate's leg with a can of beer in his hand, I laughed to myself.

Yawning, I checked my inbox and saw how I had got a message, from the name of the website I had been on just hours ago.

Clicking the link they had sent me, I could feel my heart breaking into small pieces as I saw the picture of Tate and Honey kissing.

'I totally didn't see this one coming ;)' The page had captioned.

The ice in my veins began to freeze over by themself.

Her hands were placed on the sides of his face, while her lips played a subtle smile.

I had just sat there in the dark, staring at my bright screen, trying to figure out how much time of my life I had wasted being this stupid.

Suddenly getting a text, I had contemplated throwing my phone out of my broken window.

'From: Lunatic Capetti

Come by your window, I can see your phone light from here x'

Locking my phone, I placed it beside me and drifted back to sleep while hearing my name being whispered from outside.

-----------------------

Feeling the sun on my face, I groaned as I could already smell the over powering perfume Charlie thought smelt delightful.

"Your boyfriend is downstairs waiting for you by the way. Said he wants to drive you to school" Her sentence made me shoot up quicker than a second.

Feeling my head spin, I clasped onto my hair and shut my eyes so i could get back to one piece

Jumping out of my plush bed, I marched pass a puzzled looking Charlie with anger written clear on my face.

Storming down the stairs, there he stood talking to my mom, dressed in a pair of black jeans, a navy blue button up collar shirt, with black converse. My furious eyes looked up to the small dimple in his cheek as he laughed at something my mother had said.

Why oh why did he have to be so attractive.

Marching up to him, I took a bunch of his shirt in my hand and started to push him towards my door.

"Kitten-"

Pushing him out of the door, I went to grab the mug of orange juice my mom was holding.

"Dont you ever call me that! " and on that note, I chucked the orange juice at him and slammed the door in his face.

"Carmela!? Why did you just assault our neighbour?" My mom said with a clear impressed look on her face.

Yeah...she's a strange woman.