31- Forgiveness

"A spy?" Pheonix's questioned while letting go of my shoulders.

Tate pushed himself up from the floor, while pulling a few daisies with him. Brushing the dirt off from his joggers, he shot me a quick wink before staring back at my brother.

"I kinda screwed your sister-"

"I really dont want to know Capetti so you better shut the hell up" Pheonix interupted. Stepping forward, Tate threw his hands up in defence.

"Over. I was going to say I screwed your sister over. I thought by trying to believe that she was what that little shit was making her out as, I'd actually somehow convince myself she was that person. I always find a way to fuck things up when it comes to people i love. So we're going to get that dick, and prove that kitten's innocent" Tate finally took a breath. His cheeks had turned a slight tinge of red as he saw my smile

Pheonix looked between us and waved his hand infront of our faces, which caught our attention.

"Wait, you nicknamed my sister kitten?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sitting down on Tates silky plush bed, I walked over to his desk and sat down.

Opening up a book that sat on his laptop, I laughed to myself as I saw the picture of me and him in my back garden that day with the hose situation. Flipping the page, I gasped a smile as I saw a beautiful drawing of me, which really was amazing.

My eyes went straight to the eyes on the page, they were so captivating, so intriguing, so unlike mine.

Flipping to the next page, I smiled even wider at a picture of him and Jared dressed up as some sort of faries. It was a collage of him, jared and jensen. And the occasional Honey.

She was so beautiful, she had that exotic vibe about her. Her hair looked perfect in all of the photos, as did her flawless features. Her eyes were much more prettier than mine.

"They're here" Tates voice nearly made me have some sort of heart spasm. Bringing my hand to my heart, his deep laugh echoed against my lips as he kissed me.

" Stop comparing yourself to her" Our noses were brushing as he said so. His eyes always seemed to stare right through me. Like he could just tell what I was thinking by just one look.

Picking me up from the chair, his hand glided down to my side as he planted one last longing kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"Common, lets sort this shit out" He spoke while taking hold of my hand.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"What the hell is that traitor doing here" Francesca snapped as she saw me walking down the steps. Getting to her feet, Jared had to grab hold of her wrist to stop her from lunging at me.

"Carm" Charlie said a tad surprised.

"Charlie" I breathed with a small smile.

As Tate guided me inside, we stood infront of Charlie, Jensen, Jared, and Fran.

"She didn't do any of those things" Tate said forcefully, his gaze directed at his sister.

"Bullshit! " Francesca spat, trying to break away from Jared's grip.

"No Francesca, it's the truth... Someone bugged me, they could hear every conversation I have had. If you still dont believe me, then the doors over there" Stopping her fight against Jared, she ripped her wrist away from Jared's grip and walked towards me untill she was directly in front of me.