18-This is only the beginning

"Wait, I dont understand? So are you and my brother dating or not?" Francesca spoke whilst combing through her golden hair with one hand.

The Capetti's had came back yesterday, a week early due to a 'cannabis' incident with Evan. I couldnt help laughing when I had saw Evans face plastered with glee as he saw me.

I was now getting drove back home from the mall by Francesca, while Megan and Charlie sat in the back seat nattering away.

"We're nothing special" is all I said while sinking down in my seat.

Okay, so once we got home, Tate had basically asked me out, and I had technically said yes. But it still felt complicated, and good at the same time.

"Oh my god, so we're practically sisters now?" she screeched with her hands firmly on the steering wheel.

Rolling my eyes, she pulled into her drive way and laughed.

A blush started to rise to my cheeks as I saw Tate shirtless, and mowing the lawn.

Have you guys seen that diet coke advert when that hot guy is mowing the grass, and he takes off his shirt and the group of women just sit there with their mouths wide open? Yeah, that was us, minus one.

Francesca sat there pretending to throw up as Tate stretched his arms.

"If you're not keeping him, can I" Charlie said with amazement clear in her voice.

As we all began to laugh, we filed out of the car while clutching onto our shopping bags.

Walking over to him, he still hadnt noticed me, so I stood there awkwardly clearing my throat.

Tate peered over his shoulder and had turned off the lawn mower. He had shot me a wink before pulling me forward and squeezing me closely to his chest.

Am I dreaming right now?

"Hi" he spoke quietly into my ear while looking down at me.

Feeling the heat rise to my cheeks, I quickly looked away before he had got a chance to see.

"You look like a tomato right now, you know that right?" Slapping my hands over my face, I muffled a laugh as he gripped onto me tighter.

As he whispered in my ear, I dropped my hands and hit him in the chest.

"I can't even repeat those words" I laughed.

Looking over my shoulder, I saw how Francesca and Charlie were mimicking Tate and I.

"Sooo not nothing special" Charlie chuckled while brushing back her sun kissed hair.

"I wanna show you something" Tate whispered as he began dragging me away from the others.

My eyes travelled down to my converse, and smiled so no one could see.

"Okay" Rising my head, he quickly shot me a wink before dragging me into his house.

That wink will be the death of me..

It felt like electricity ran through my veins when he would touch me in the slightest way, so could you image what I was feeling while he was holding my hand.

I looked around their now painted house, it looked much more homely. I still couldnt get around the fact that they actually moved from their almost mansion, to...here?

Gently tugging me so I stood infront of him, I stopped in my tracks and tilted my head backwards.

"Did you bring me here to have sex?." I said bluntly.