Me, Myself and I

Mina's POV

Have you ever seen someone who wake up from her sleep without can see the color of the sunshine?
Have you ever seen someone who always get pity by the other because she can't be independent?
Have you ever felt like you live in this world alone, all by your own?
Can you Imagine the girl who has everything before, now is just a girl that has nothing left on her?
Can you Imagine the girl who has her sweetest smile of the world, now can't even smile anymore?
Can you imagine that? Can you feel that?
Cause I can! Because I am that girl..

Myoui Mina..

It is like a habits now for waking up alone and do everything all alone until the night comes and going back to sleep alone..
Getting used to be teased and annoyed by people who looks at me pityful..
Why? Because I am not like them.. I lost my sight...
When I was 6.. I have a car accident and I lost all my family members.. also one of my sense.. that make all people can't even see me and I am just a useless independent girl... and I can't see everything like people see..
What can I see is just a blank page of my life...

I work at online shopping centre as a customer care..
Also I took a part time job as an orchestra violinist..
The life is so boring for me, when I even don't know how I look like cause I never even can see myself..
Until someone comes to me like an angel and tell me how I look like and how is me..

I was walking to cross the street to work as I hear a beep beep sound for the green light.. I took my step slowly with the help of my stick around the super busy morning people..
Until I heard a super loud beep on me and I stop..
While I felt someone is hugging me..
"Hey you, are you blind?" Someone shouted.
"Shut the fuck up man! You are the one who blind!" The girl who is with me shouted.
"Hey, are you okay?" She asked me as she hold my shoulder tight.
"Yes, thank you" I said as she help me to cross the street slowly.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"I go to the Twice shopping centre for working" I said.
"Hmmm I see.. you should becareful on your way" she said.
"Thank you" I said as she tapped my shoulder.
"See you" she said as I think she left and I walk to the office.

When I get back from work I walk to the restaurant near my house.. I usually go there for dinner as the shop keeper know me already.
"Minaa? You are here?" She asked as she help me to get to the seat.
"Thank you, mam" I said.
"Samgyetang for today?" She asked.
"Yes please Mam" I said as I smiled at her..
When I am waiting fod my food suddenly I feel someone is walking towards my table.
"Excuse me, can I sit here?" The voice is really familiar.
"Hmmm.. by the way I am the girl before.. ehhh... we met at the traffic light before.. you remember me?" She continued.
"Ahhhhh.. yesss.. sure.. it is nice to meet you again" I said.

"Ohhh Mo......ohh you guys know each other?" The shop keeper asked.
"Ummm kindaaa like that" that girl said.
"Here, two samgyetang for you guys.. eat well" the shop keeper said.
"Umm anyway, My name is Myoui Mina.. thank you for before.. you help me" I said.
"Hmmm it is okay.. I am Mo..hmm hmmm.. Mogurii" she said
"Hmm? Moguri?" I asked.
"Yes.. it sounds funny right?" She asked.
"No, it is cute anyway kekekek" I giggled as we begin to eat our food.
This is the first time someone want to talk to me like this.. I hope that I can be friend with her..

"Ehhh, Mina.. do you mind if I walk you home.. hmm I mean.. you know I might sounds like a thief or a spy.. but.. I am not... you know...hmmm" she said as I can feel her being nervous.
"Hmmm.. okay, Moguri.. it will be a pleasure you want to walk me home.. I believe in you.. you are a good person.. thank you" I said as I felt her hand hold my hand..
"Umm.. sorry for that.. I am not a pervert... but if you are not comfortable I won't......" she said as I grab her hand and hold it tight..
"No, it is okay.. I have one question for you.." I said
"What is it?" She asked as we walk back to home.
"Have we ever met before today? I felt like you are so familiar to me.. I don't know why but.. I feel I already close to you" I said.
"Hmmmm.. No... today is our first day... ehmm.. I mean our first meeting" she said as I giggled..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...