The Vet

Mina's POV

"How do you know his name?" I ask that girl.
"He was born here.. under my help.. I am his vet.." she said as she smiled at me.
"Please come in, Miss Myoui" she said..
"Ohh okay.." I said as she lead me in to her pet shop and let Happiness play around.
"I don't even realize that Happiness is from here.." I said as I walk around and seeing so many of cute puppies and kitten playing.
"Yeah, he was born here.. his mom is my puppy" she said.
"Oh yeah by the way, I am Chou Tzuyu" she continue as she extends her hand and I shake it.
"Myoui Mina" I said as she nodded.

"Ms. Myoui.. you can come here if you need anything for Happiness, I will help you" she said
"Hmm just call me Mina.. thanks" I said as I am playing with the pet..
"How long have you staying here? I even don't know my neighbourhood pet shop" I said.
"It has been so long already, I live here anyway.. upstairs of this shop" she said.
"Ohh I see.." I said..

"Wait... you are the girl I see at the restaurant.. did you pay for my meal?" I asked as she freeze.
"Hmmm.. you got me." She mumbles.
"Yes, I paid for beauties" she said as I blushed.
"Hahah, you shouldn't have.. So.. lets have a meals together.. I will pay you back" I said.
"Its okay, that is my treat for taking care of my Happiness" she said.
I am thinking about how she knows Happiness.. I got the answer.. and she should know where is Moguri.. I think..
She knows Moguri cause Moguri take happiness from her place..

"Hey, can I asked something?" I said to her as I walk towards her.
"Yeah, sure" she said as she step forward to me and stare at my eyes.
"Do you know Moguri?" I asked as she smiles at me.
"Moguri? Your girlfriend?" She said as I nodded.
"Umm actually she is.. but she left me and she is nowhere to find now.. I am asking in case you know her" I said as she hold my shoulder.
"Sorry, I don't know her.. I just know her as my customer and the owner of Happiness" she said as she send me smiles.. she is a beautiful vet ever..

"Would you like something? Drink?" She asked as she walk to inside and stop to wait for my answer
"Umm anything..thanks" I said as I smile at her.
"Okay, in a minutes" she said as she walks in with her charm.
I walk around her office with that small puppies tailing me..
I stop at her table as I saw a picture of her that slipped in her book and I get it out from the book..
She is beautiful.. ohh with this two girls.. I think its her bestfriend.. then when I place it back to the book I found a picture of her kissing a girl...that girl is so beautiful is she her girlfriend..suddenly a hand snatch it from me.
"Sorry, Mina.. umm its kinda privacy for this" she said as she take all her stuff to her drawer.

"Oh.. sorry I didn't mean to" I said as she smiled at me.
"Its okay, its all past anyway" she said as she walk to the couch
"Its a hot chinese tea.. hope you are okay with it" she said as she offer me to sit.
"Ohh... thanks" I said as I take a sip of the tea but...
"Ouch.." Its hot.. I was startled as I spill some on my shirt.. and hand.
"Hey, carefull.. you okay?" She runs to me and hold my arms and pull me inside her place getting to the sink and wash my hand.
"Its burning" she said as I look at her who look so serious.
"Its okay, I am fine" I said..
"No, lets treat it well, San... hmmmph.. Mina" she said.. as I think she called the wrong name..
"Wait here, I will take the aid kit" she said as she left me with her unreadable expression..

I wait where I stand as I look around her place.. she is so neat.. oh yeah of course she is a vet..
"Sometimes...-" I hold my chest as I startled that she is back..
"Oh my..."
"Ohh sorry I make you startled" she said as she grab my hand and do the treatment.
"What you want to say to me?" I asked as she smile..
"Sometimes, you remind me of someone.." she said as I look at her and she stare at me..
"May I know who is it?" I asked.
"Its my Ex-girlfriend......"

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...