Punish

Momo's POV

"Whooo.. what just I heard?" I tease Mina as I am so startled that she said that to my Dad..
"Which Daughter?" Dad asked her as Mina smirk..
"This bitch or Sana?" My dad said.
"Dad, seriously? Of course it is me" I said..
"No..." Mina said.
"What? So you like Sana? Seriously Mina?" I pouted at her as she giggled.
"No of course it is you Momo" she said as Dad smile..
"Okay.. I will think about it" dad said.
"Think?" I asked him
"Why? I am still your dad" dad said.
"And if you don't give the permission then you are not my dad" I said as Dad nodded..
"Just take your sister go home now.. I will be back to korea soon" dad said as I nodded and walk away going back to the parking lot..

"You scared me" I said to Mina..
"What?" Mina said..
"I thought you like Sana" I said as she giggled..
"I do like her.." Mina said as I stop and looking at her while she is entering the car.
"What?" I look at her glaring..
"I like her as my sister in law.. soon" she said as  that shape a evil smile on my face..
"What? You are so creepy smiling at me like that" Mina said as she giggled..
"You like to tease me now.. you need to be punish" I said.

Mina's POV

"Punish?" I look at her as she suddenly place her hand on my thigh..
"Momo.. not now.. it is in the parking lot" I said as she keeps rubbing my thigh..
"I don't care.." she kiss my neck making me aroused and going closer to my spot as I moaned..
"Momo.. not here" I moaned as she stop.
"Okay not here" she said but she get out from her car and open my door grabbing me out from the car..
"What are you doing.. Momo" I said as she lifts me and open the back seat door..
"Punishment to teasing me" she said as she slam me to the back seat and closing the door getting ontop of me..

"Mo- ahh" I moaned as I felt her lips on mine and bitting my lips with her hand teasing on my crotch..
"I have been crazy for you penguin" she said as she slowly unbuttoning my jeans.. while her lips on my blocking the moaned of mine.. unzippinh my jeans and slip her hand in my panties..
"Ugh.. so wet already" she said as I am panting
"Damn you make me turn on" I said as I grab her into a kiss as she pull down my pants and grab away my panties..
She is rubbing me down there as I tighten my grip on her collar..
"Fuck..." I moaned as she smirk..
"What did you say?" She asked as she gets faster down there..
"Do it Momo.. fuck.." I moaned as she get inside me as I arch my back with my mouth shaping an 'O' can't get my voice out anymore cause I felt her hard pumping inside me..

"Ohh gosh.. so wet" she said as she panting while she looking into my eyes like she gonna kill me..
"Harderr baby" I moaned hard as she curl her finger inside me as ai shouted.
"Ahhh Momo" I grab her by her shoulder as I can't help the pleasure down there too much to handle..
"Say it.. you are mine" Momo said as I keep moaning for her..
"You are mine.. Hirai Momo.. ahh" I moaned as she get faster..
"Damn.. I am cumming" I said as I felt a hard push inside me while she is getting ready to clean me up..
"Ahhhh.. Momo" I shouted as she go down there and lick me clean..
"Fuck you are so damn good" Momo said as she kiss me to finished.
I can't believe that we did it in Sana's car.. at the parking lot.. what if people saw us..

She lied ontop of me showering me with a kiss on my neck..
"What if someone saw us?" I said.
"Who cares.. you are soon my wife" she said as she grabs me by my waist pulling me up and make me sitting on her waist..
"I love you Mina" she said as she looks up at me..
"I love you too" I said as we continue to make out do not care about where we are.. just know that we are in our own world

To be continued....

Sorry for long wait guys..
Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...