Stuck on You

Mina's POV

I walk back home as I told Tzuyu I need to refresh my mind alone as I walk to the park looking around people..
They are working out.. having a picnic and cycling around..
I just find a seat to sit and look up the sky..
While so many things happening to me these day..

Momo... she left everything and come here just for me.. did she realy do that? To show me that she love me sincerely?
It has been a long time I separated with her but my heart still hurt.. that is why I choose to be alone for now.. cause loving someone is so hard now.. I am afraid that it will happen again.. getting a heart broken is the hardest things to endure..

I fall for a lovely caring girl for the first time.. my first love.. I give her all my heart but what I get is just a disappointment so it makes me think twice to fall in love again.. that is why I ignored Tzuyu feelings.. I am afraid I will get hurt or I will hurt her.. I am still not ready for the second love story..
And I still have those feelings to Momo.. I don't know why I am still in love with her..
The more she hurt me the more I love her.. the more she annoyed me the more I miss her..

Tzuyu's Mom keeps asking me how is Tzuyu for me.. and I never can answer that question.. while I feel the whole world knows now Tzuyu wants to marry me.. I can't keep ignoring her feelings and do nothing with it too.. but I can't accept her cause my heart still stuck on someone..hmmmmphhh
I sighed as suddenly someone shows me Penguin plushie infront of me from back..

"Take it.. she is alone.. now she found hee friend.." I look back as it is again Momo.. she is everywhere.. I take the plushie as she smile at me and sit beside me.
"Why are you alone here?" Momo asked.
"And why you always everywhere?" I asked.
"Cause I can't see you alone" she said as I look to the plushie
"You like it?" She asked
"Hmm.. thanks" I said as we have an awkward silent for a while.. I know she is staring at me nonstop..
"Mina, the accident... is not what we want to be happened.. I don't even know it is you too.. I don't know it was dad who is not responsible for everything.. the moment I know it.. I try to search for you.. I watch you everyday.. everywhere you go.. so you are not alone.. and I never know that I fall in love with the girl I meet everyday.. without even talking go her.. getting my courage to talk to her and yes I date her but I know I shouldn't lie.. but I love her.. I can't help it.. if I tell her.. she will left me.. and I was afraid of it.. that's why I lied.. I am sorry I was wrong.." she explained as a tears come out from my eyes while she is staring at the ground..
I hold her hand and hug her..

Momo's POV

"I am sorry.. I was mean to you.. I never know that all this time I have a guardian angel beside me.. I just still can't accept that the truth is I live under the people who make my parents gone.." Mina said.
"Dad never do that.. it is me.. I want to pay all of his sin to your family.. he was bad.. thats what I can do for you.." I said
"You don't need too.. you just need to come to see me and apologize.. not you.. but ur dad.." she said.
"I apologize instead of him Mina" I said.
"But it is not your fault" she said
"So, you forgive me" I asked.
"Yes, I do" she said as I get up from my seat and jump out of blue because I am happy
"So, do you want to come back to me?" I asked her as she smile

I peck her lips twice until she push me away..
"Yaaa.. I don't say anything.. don't conclude that I am your girlfriend by yourself" she said as I pout..
"Hmm.. whyyy?" I asked as she walk away..
"Minaaaa wait" I run to followed her.

To be continued....

Sorry for long wait guys..
Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...