Decision

One month after
Momo's POV

I am at the office, working on my paper.. so many work I have to finish that I have to spend  more time at the office left Mina at home..
While suddenly Jeongyeon called me.
"Yes, whats up?"
"We found the donor"
I get up from my seat in a shocked.
"What? Really?"
"Yes Miss.. we will planned the operation soon"
"Okay.. thanks" I hung up and I grab my coat ready to run out my office but..
When I open the door Sana push me back inside my room.
"Hey, you here, I have to go talk to you later" I said as I walk away but she holds my arms stopping me to go.. no she pulled me back roughly..

"Dad and Mom found it" she said as she is on her serious mode.
I grab her wrist and stare at her.
"What?" I ask her.
"You and Mina" she said as I let her hand go.
"What do you mean?" I ask her as she walk slowly to my sofa and sit on it.
"Dad, tell me to tell you.. you have to choose between them or that girl." She said.
"Huh? Of course I will choose her.. tell them" I said
"You choose her? Then all of this hard work will gone..and one day I bet you will also lose her after she knows who are you.. you have been this far.. getting her a donor.. and that is enough Momo.. left her if you want hef to be happy.. you are not her happiness.. but the opposite.. let her go.." Sana said.

"I have told you already, I am not a kid anymore sissy.. I can do my own business.. you don't have to care about it" I said as I walk towards the door.
"You will break her deep down more if you walk one more step outside the door Momo.. Dad is on his way here.. you better think about it.. let her do her surgery and gone from her sight or.. she will gone without getting to see the world and a heartbreak more from you" Sana said as I stop walking holding my anger back..
"You better choose, let her see and you back to your life without her or the opposite" she continued as I grab the vase on the table and throw it on the ground.
"Argghh.... shut up Sana..." I was angry.. the fire on my body is burning me I don't know what to do..

"Choose, Momo!" Sana said as I clenched
"Why???!!! Why you guys.....-" I shouted as someone called me on my phone as I see it..
It is Mina
"Who? Mina? Answer her.. tell her.. you have to choose Momo" Sana said as I stare at my phone while it still ringging
Sana stand up and grab my phone.
"Hey.. what the...." I said as she answer the call and put it on speaker.
"Babee.. you have your lunch?" I sighed as I glare at Sana.
"Ohh.. Mina.. yes I have.  How about you?" I said as Sana smirk.
"Yeah.. I have it just now.. you still have many work? I miss you.. come home early if you can" she said as I still in a dilemma
"......."
"Moguri? Are you there?" She said.
"Yes I am.. hmm yeah I wish I could" I said.
"Okay.." she said.
"Mina..." I called her.
"Hmmm?"
"I have a news for you"
"What is it?" She asked.
"We found a donor for you" I said it I just choose my decision.. this is hard..
"Oh My.. really? What a... thank you baby.. I love you.. finally I can see your beautiful face" she said happily.
"Yeahh will soon scheduled your surgery babe.. I will inform you later.." I said.
"Okay.. thanks babe I love you" she said as I start to hold my tears this is hard she is the precious to me.. I have to let her go.. soon.. I can't
"Y..yes.. I love you too.. see ya" I said as she hung up and I fall on my knee losing my balance to even hold my body...Sana hold my arms and help me to the sofa..
"You did a good job sissy.. I am not forcing you to do this.. this is just the best way for her if you want to see her happy.." she said

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...