Hesitation

Momo's POV

Ohh God.. what just happen now? She kisses me.. what can I do? Nothing so... I kiss her back..
I grab her waist closer as we send each other our kiss..
She grabs my clothes tightly as  I kiss her deeper..
Oh damn.. Momo.. Stop.. You shouldn't do this..
Here.....
I pulled off as I realize we are still at the park..
"Hmmm I.. I am sorryy.. but you know.. I think we can't do this here.. hmm people looking at us" I said as Mina smiled at me.
"Sorry I start it first" she said.
"I never know that you are...." I said as Mina cupped her hand on my cheeks
"Sshhh.. don't make me embarrassedd Mogurii" she said as I can see her pinky cheeks and her shy smile..

I peck her lips for the end and I hold her hand, going for another long walk beside her telling story about me.. and she did too..
She told me that she is so grateful that I meet her cause she never had a friend or bestfriend or any of boy or girlfriend because everyone look down on her.. and she used to the feeling to be alone until I came to her.. what a happy things to hear..

Mina's POV

"How about you? I bet you have so many fans out there" Mina tease me..
"Hmmm.. noo.. I am the person who is hard to fall in love with anyone but seems like I am easily get close to people that people things I am so clingy" Moguri said as I giggled
"So you are hard to fall in love?" I asked
"Yes, before I met you.. I never know how is the real feeling of falling in love" she said as felt her lifting my hand and kiss my hand with her sweet lips.
"Mina, I love you...........hmmm" we stops our steps as she said that three magic word to me.
"I love you more.. Moguri.. don't leave me" I said as I wrap my hand oround her waist as she hugs me back..

And since that day.. we are together.. as a girlfriend..

A week after

Momo's POV

I open my eyes realizing that the sun is already shinning as the penguin still on my arms sleeping peacefully.. it has been about three days I always spent my night in her house.. she even asked me to move in.. but.. I am still hesitate about that.. I want to.. I love her.. but I don't know what to do.. because I am afraid that if she knows who are the real me she will get hurt..
"Are you awake?" Suddenly Mina touch my face with her cute fingers.
"Hmm.. I am.. goodmorning baby.." I said as I peck her lips..
"I will do the breakfast.. go wash up babee.." I said as I get up from bed and go to the kitchen and cook for breakfast..

Mina's POV

"You have work today?" I asked Moguri.
"Hmmm.." she hummed.
"Baby.. something wrong?" I asked her as I can feel that there is something in her mind or maybe something burden her
"Ohh.. noo, its okay.. lets eat Mina.. then I will walk you to the office" she said.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"7.30 AM" she said.
"You will be late if you walk me to the office, I can go alone.. you can go" I said as I heard she place her spoon down to the table and stop eating..
"Minaaa, I don't care if I will late or not.. I love you" she said.
"Baby.. really I am okay.. I am used to walk there alone.. you can go your way.. I am your girlfriend and I don't want to be just another weight on your shoulder because I am like th-" I get on my emotional but Moguri stops me with a kiss on  my lips.

"Shhh..you are not Mina.. stop thinking like that.. if you are like that to me.. why I am here? why I am wasting my time?.. Mina you know I love you.. and I love everything in you.. even your weakness.. I don't care cause I love you.. don'y ever say things like that anymore" she said as she pulled me into a hugs.
"I always thanks to God.. He makes me meet you and have such a perfect person for me" she said as she stroke my hair..

In the end.. she walks me to work cause she is insisting that she won't be late and she doesn't care about it..

Never know I have got the sweetest girlfriend in the world..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...