Exhausted

*congratulation to our new leader Momoring ❤*
🔞🔞🔞🔞

Mina's POV

She get on top of me again..saying that we are not done yet.. I grab her pants and pull it off from her.. leaving her on her underware..
"How dare you use an underware while I am not" I said as she smirk and put undressed herself completely naked.. while I place my hand on her waist... tracing her skin there.. drawing on her abs line..
"You like it don't you?" She asked as I can see her eyes is staring at me with a thirsty stare of a beast..
"What do you think.. baby?" I said as she grabs my thigh spread my legs and wrap it around her hips while she is licking my neck..
"I can't get enough of you penguin" she said as I felt a hot sucked on my skin as I moaned..

"Momoring" I moaned as I grab his back feeling so pleasure just by her touch.. she get my lips with her hand grabbing my hand and intertwined it.. while the other hand of her is on my crotch..
"You still so wet baby" she moaned as she slowly tease my sensitive spot after the first round
"Ahhh baby...." I moaned as she rubbed me faster..
"Cum for me again.. I am so thirsty" she said as I am so aroused by her words..
She again begin to enter me again.. onee finger in and out me in a slowly pace already making myself groaned in a pleasure..
"More?" She asked as I nodded..
"Beg for it" she said as I get her lips and kiss her..
"Please.... Momo pleasee" I said as I moaned breaking the kiss
"Ohh you need me so bad? Baby?" She asked me as she tease me down there.. get the second finger in but again left me just one inside..
"Momo.. please.. I need you" I beg as she slam in her fingers in faster inside and our of me.. with a sound of us connecting with each other..
"Ahhh baby.. ahh" I moaned as she is getting her thrust faster and faster..
"I won't let you walk tomorrow" she said as without a mercy she inserted one more inside me making me startled and arching my back..
"Momooo.. ahhhh" I shouted feeling his strength of pushing me inside..
"Come on babe.." she moaned as I feel my walls is tighten..
"Ohh.. Momo.. I am going to...ahhhh" I let out my moaned as she stop pumping me and get down there again clean me..
"Another round?" She tease ne as I grab her hand..
"You wanted to kill me? I am exausted already" I said as she smile satisfied with my answer..
"You are exhausted? And you look so sexy like that Mina" she said as she grabs me by my waist lifting me and moving me to the upper of the bed and grab the blanket to cover our body as she cage me in her arms..
"You didn't take a shower after the party don't you?" I asked as she close her eyes and hummed..
"Hmm" he hummed with his unstable breathe..
"You are tired, right?" I asked as I fix her hair
"I am not if it is for you" she said as she opened her eyes and look at me..
"Tomorrow will be a busy day for my boss again" I said as she smile..
"I am not your boss.. I am your wife" she said as she peck my lips..
" let me work for you again?" I asked as she smirk..
"Yes you have to work for me.. in my house and on this bed.. and you work is tok easy.. love me all your life.." she said as I connected our forehead and kiss her..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...