Secrets

Nayeon's

"What do you know? Nothing.. just shut up" Momo said as she glare at me while her eyes still teary.. those angry and sad eyes are looking at me..and she turn away wanted to walk away from me..
"Your dad, you and Mina" I said as she stops her steps and freeze at the place where she is standing..
"You know the reason why my dad never can let his daughter be with Hirai? Tzuyu and Sana is the example.." I said as she turn to look at me.
"It is our business, why would your dad care?" She shout angrily to me.

"Yes it is our business, Hirai... Mina's Dad is our dad's best friend.. we have look for her since that day happen.. and you guys hide it so well that we can't even find anything about her..." I said as Momo take a closer steps to her.
"How far do you know?" She asked me.
"I know everything now, Hirai Momo.." I said as she looks scared somehow.
"Don't be scared.. Tzuyu still don't know.. Mina too.. but soon Dad will tell them.. so prepare yourself, Momo.." I said as I walk away from her.

Momo's POV

I know.. the secret will soon reveal little by little however we try to cover it up.. Mina will know.. who make her suffered all those years is our family.. who make her lost her family and her sight is our family.. who don't take a responsibility for her is our family.. and she will know who lied to her is me..
She will hate me.. she will hate all of us..
Someday.. she will...

Tzuyu's POV

I walk back to my house and store after lunch with Mina.. I found out someone is standing infront of my store as I walk faster there..
"Tzuyu a..." Nayeon Unnie said.
"Hmmmphhh what? You can go home without me" I said as I unlock my door while she pull my coat.
"We need to talk" she said.
"Nothing to talk to, unnie" I said as I wanted go inside but she stop me with..
"Don't you want to know why Dad can't let you with Sana?" She said as I turn to look her.
"What?" I asked her as she brags in my store.
"I will tell you now, especially you are with Mina now" she said.
"What is the matter with Mina too?" I Said.
"Can you just offer your sister a tea or something?" She said as I sigh.
"Okay I will make it.. so tell me" I said as I walk to my kitchen that she followed me along..

"Dad, had a very best friend of him.. he is a best doctor in dad's hospital.. Dr. Myoui..." I look at her as I startled..
"Mina's Dad?" I asked as Nayeon nodded.
"Yes.. he is Mina's dad..and one day.. they are travelling together with a car.. Dr.Myoui drive the car and they got into an accident.. that make Mina lost her sight and Dr. Myoui and his wife can't suffer and gone.." she said as I give her the tea..
"What?" I startled.
"Mina never told you that?" She asked.
"No, I never ask her anyway" I said.
"And the one who crashed into their car that time is.. Mr.Hirai..Mrs. Hirai.. Momo and Sana" she said.
"What?"
"Yeah.. they are all okay and they clean the accident news with they power... money.. and they hide all over years in Japan... but then Just Momo who want to stay here to take care of their business until now.. dad.. doesn't like them cause they hide from their mistake.. dad doesn't want you to go with them..that is why you can't be with Sana, Tzuyu ya..." Nayeon said as I just blank looking at her can't even believe what I just hear..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...