Days Without You

Momo's POV

I wake up all alone these days, without her smiles.. even the sunshine so bright my heart is  still dark.. I miss her... I miss her so much.. she might hate me now for ever being gone from her without words..
She could see now.. but she won't recognize me.. even I always walk passed by her.. she doesn't even know I was her love..

"Ms. Hirai" my secretary, Jeongyeon said.
"Yes?" I look at her as she hand me a document that I have to sign.
I grab in on my way to my office.. today is a busy day ever..
I read the document all the way as now time feels so important cause we are on our deadline to our project..
"You will attend the meeting at 10 AM with the........" Jeong read my schedule for me as I keep nodding and walk inside the elevator..
The elevator door is closing but suddenly someone slipped inside and bump to me and my document fall to the floors.. with her hand grabbing my shirt.. staring at me with her beautiful eyes..
Minaaa.... no.. will she recognize me....
"Miss.. are you okay?" Jeong pull me away from her..

She looks so startled..
"So..sorry.. Ms. Hirai.. I was in a rush.. I am really sorry" she said as she grabs my document and bow to me..
I just can freeze at my place as the elevator door open and we get out that she run so fast out from the elevator that she is late to her office..
"Miss you okay? She is...." Jeong said.
"Jeong, any document left?" I asked as suddenly I heard someone shouted.. that make me stop walking and look at that side..

"Can you be more careful? See my clothes?" Dahyun shouted at....... Mina..
I give back all the document to Jeong as she hold my hand.
"Miss.. remember your promise" Jeong said as I ignore her and run to Dahyun who is scolding Mina..
"I am sorry Miss..I was in a rush"  Mina said.
"Dahyun.." I called her as both of them look at me.
"Momo... see this girl make a mess with me" Dahyun said.
"I will buy you a new one.. lets go" I said as I pulling Dahyun away from Mina.. she doesn't know.. she doesn't recognize me..
"Misss" Mina shouted as I stop a while.
"I am sorry" she said as I take my step away.. it was so hard now..

Mina's POV

What a bad day, I bump into my boss and make a mess.. also bump into her fiancee too.. get scold with my supervisor because I am late.. hmm what a day..
But I felt like I am so close with them.. no with Ms. Hirai.. but yeah I have worked for her all this time and I just get to see her face now..
She is beautiful and she is so lucky.. she has a gorgeous fiancee with her..

I sit at my table doing my job as suddenly all my friends being so noisy about Ms.Hirai sister..
"Hey, you know that our boss sister will come to visit us" they said.
"She is so beautiful" they are excited.
"What will she does here?" I asked.
"I don't know.. this is a rare scene.. Sana is so beautiful" they keep being exciting as suddenly an elegant girl walk into our office..and they rush to their place..
"Good morning guysss" she shouted as we all stand up and....
Wait.. I ever saw her.. who is her...
Oh damn she is Tzuyu's Ex girlfriend and Ms.Hirai is her sister who I saw on the photos..
"I am here just for visit.. you guys know right?" She asked.
"Yess misss welcome" they shouted as she suddenly stop her stare around and look at me.

"Misss... Myoui... Minaa.. It is great to see you..  I heard that you get an eye surgery? Are you good now?" She asked as I nodded.
"Yes miss, I am fine now thanks" I answer her as she smile..
Suddenly her phone ring..
"Yes? Why? Okayy. Okay I will be there" she said on phone.
"Okay guys.. see you.. your boss is asking for me" she said as she walks away from the office.
How can this happend? The world feels so small.. she is Ms. Chou Tzuyu's ex girlfriend and she is the boss sister..
I sit back to my table as my phone vibrate..
I got a text from Tzuyu..

Ms. Chou: lets have something after work?

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...