Love

Momo's POV

I just done the work, it is about little late to finish my work as I walk out from the office wanted to get my car that Jeongyeon has order the driver to take it to the front door..
But suddenly I saw my angel walking for me..
I can't tell why she is rushing and look at me like that...
And when I stop walking as she lay her hand on my cheeks with a hard slap..
"Mina" I called her as I was startled why she slap me..
She throw some the paper to me angrily and run away...

I grab all the paper that dropped on the ground as Jeong ask me.
"Are you okay, Miss?" I hummed as I answer her.
"Hmmm" then I take a look of all the paper..
I just realize.. she found out.. she found out everything.. shit...
Without hesitation I run to catch her up..

I run outside as I still can see her walking in the street wanted to cross the road.. again...that place.. I run fast there wanted to explain everything..
I grab her hand as I pull her to look at me..
"Mina, listen to me first" I said as she try to break off my grip..
"I can't believe you anymore, Moguri" she said with her tears run down her cheeks.
"I am sorry, please Mina.. I will tell you everything" I said.
"What? You buy my life? You buy me.. you buy my eyes.. and you buy the life of everyone around me.." she shouted at me as I can't even say anything then I loosen my grip letting her go as she cross the street..

"But you know Mina.. I don't buy your Love.. I feel it.. it is sincerely.. I Love you, Mina.. but I know... I can't.. that is why I stop.. I was...-" I shouted as she suddenly run back and throw herself to me.. hugging me tight..
"I love you too.." she said as she break the hug.
"But I realize.. I never love you.. Momo.. I love Moguri.. the different girl in my mind.." she said as my tears come down as I still hold onto her.
"I am sorry Mina" I said as suddenly she locks our lips together for a while..
"Send the kiss to Moguri, the lovely girl I know..goodbye" she said as she push me away and run across the street..

Tzuyu's POV

Mina get to see Momo cause she is mad, I don't stop her.. I can't cause she should have know all of this from the start I know it is hard for her when she hits by all the truth so suddenly like this.. it is not even a good things to hear but it is all a disaster for her..
I wait for her in the store as I played with Happiness..until she came back walking in my store still with a teary eyes..

"Mina, are you okay?" I asked as I walk towards her.
"Why.. it has to be her? Hmmm? Why?" Mina cried again as I hug her patting her and let her cry until she is tired and she fall a sleep on my side..
I carry her to my bedroom, lie her on the bed and cover her with the blanket.. let her sleep..
While I take care of Happiness and calling Dad telling that we can't go to see him today.. cause this things happening.. and I will talk to Mina tomorrow asking her if she will see dad and go move with me or not.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...