Hand

Momo's POV

I walk into my office as usually Jeong keep nagging me about my schedule and I just keep nodding at her with a bunch of document I have to read on my way, I don't know why this company is so huge that I can't even breathe when I step in it..
I walk in the lift as I will go to my office room..
Suddenly someone again slip in the door and bump into me until my document all fall to the ground.
I took a deep breathe wanna shout at that girl but I stop as soon as she get down and get the document back.
"I am sorry Miss.. I should have becareful more.. this is the second time I did this mistake.. I am so sorry" Mina said as I bent down and take my document too

"Its okay, Mina" I said as she stop and stare at me.
I grab all my document back as I get up and I extend my hand to her..
She grabs my hand and get up with my help.
Then I walk out from the lift.

Mina's POV

She extend her hand for me and I grab her hand.
She helps me up and she left the lift to her office.
I dont know why, somehow I know her..
I feel like dejavu or maybe I ever held that hand.. the hand that felt so similiar to someone I used to hold onto..Moguri..

But it is impossible that Moguri is Ms. Hirai..
Moguri never say to me she has this huge company and this is the place where I work.
I have work for so long time here, Ms. Hirai must have known me for along time too.
She is the one who accept me to work here even when I was blind and she is so kind to have me here..

While I am working again I receive a messages from Dr.Chou..

Tzuyu: hey
Tzuyu: meet me at the company cafeteria at your lunch time..
Tzuyu: I will be waiting there
Mina: okay ;)

I have done my work until the lunch time as I run to the company cafeteria to see Tzuyu.. I don't know why she visit me here or maybe she got something to do here..

"Hey, Mina.. here" Tzuyu waves at me as I smile at her and walk to the place where she is
"Dr. Chou, what are you doing here?" I asked her.
"To meet you Mina, and I bring a lunch box for you" she said.
"Ohhh.. Thank you so much, you don't need to actually.." I said as she hold my hand suddenly.
"Mina, I want to take care of you, I want to be with you, that is why I do this" she said.
"Okay, thanks Tzuyu.. I don't know you are this sweet to be a friend Tzuyu" I said.
"I don't want to be your friend Mina" Tzuyu said.
"what?" I am confused as she suddenly get up and bent down to seal her lips to mine.

Momo's POV

I walk out my office and go down to get my lunch somewhere.. when I walk passed by the company cafeteria I see Mina is running to someone at the cafeteria..
Somehow, I stop and stare at that penguin and the one who is with her is Tzuyu..
Are they already dating? Why Tzuyu come here while she has to open her vet?

I wanted to walk away but I felt it is so heavy to take a step away as I saw something I don't want to see, Tzuyu hold her hand that hand I used to hold..
And I still wish this is a dream, Tzuyu kiss her..
I clenched my hand..
Just tell me what I see is not true..
It is just a dream..
Isn't it?
.
.
.
.
"Ms.Hirai.... Miss.."

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...