Sleep

Momo's POV

My phone ringging....
And my head hurts so much..
"Ughh" I am trying to get my phone but.. where is it?
"So noisy" I whined as I get up and slowly waking myself up like open my eyes.. and I don't even remember I am here..
And where is it?
"Ohh gosh, where am I?" I said as I hold my head.
"You are at my place baby" someone said as I look beside me there is a girl lying beside me and I jump from the bed.
"Oh wait" shit.. why I am naked.. why..
"What the heck? Who are you? What I am doing here.

"Hey calm down baby, at least say good morning to me" she said.
"What?" I still confused did I slept with her? Did we? Damn it Momo..
"Don't worry, we didn't do anything.. we just sleep" she said
"Don't lie to me, why I am naked? Why I am here?" I asked.
"Hey, you take off your clothes by yourself and you are drunk.. I took you here.. my place cause you didn't want to tell me where do you live" she said.

"You don't do anything to me right?" I asked.
"No, I am fully dressed.. and you got a sexy body by the way" she said.
"What? Tsk." I said as I dress myself quickly..
"We don't do anything.. we just sleep.. but you steal something from me" she said.
"What? Don't you dare to lie to me" I said.
"I am not lying to you" she said as she approach me.
"You... steall... my... kiss" she whisper to me as she pats my shoulder as I can just stay still on my place.
"You are a good kisser anyway Miss Hirai Momo" she said.

"Wait.. what.. you know me?" I asked.
"Of course I know you.. I am the sister of your twin's Ex, Tzuyu.. you don't know me right? Guess that girl is so cold never even tell that she has a beautiful sister.." she said.
"What? You are Tzuyu's sister?" I asked.
"Yeah, older sister, I am Nayeon... nice to meet you" she said
"Hmm okay, I apologize for my behaviour last night and thank you.." I said as I grab my jacket ready to go.
"Hey wait, I wanna ask you something" she said as I stop.
"What?" I ask her.
"Where does my sister live?" She asked
"Isn't it weird? You don't even know where your own sister live?" I ask her back.
"She cut off our contact for along time ago" she  said.

"I bet you never hear about her family right?" She asked
"Yeah, kindaa" I said.
"Hmm.. cause she hates us and she went away from home" she said.
"So why you just come now?" I asked
"Cause my dad want to see her.. he is sick" she said.
"Hmm.. okay.. I will tell you.. but don't tell people about what happened last night.. even we don't do anything.. I don't want another problems created" I said
"Whatever you want baby" she said.
"Stop calling me that, Tzuyu is a Vet.. and here is her number and her business card.. you can find her there.. she lives there" I said.

"Ohh.. she get her dream.. thanks Momo.. see you when I see you" She said as I walk out her room..
"Umm hey.. wait.. you want to give your car to me as a thanks for lastnight?" She said as she is holding my car key..
"No, thanks.. I still need it" I said as I walk to her and grab my car key..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...