Smile

Momo's POV

I stand up from my place as soon as I done my dinner getting the bill on the table and left.. that Sana and Dahyun follow me..
"Already?.. wait.. Momo" Dahyun said as she clings on me and I walk passed by Mina with our eyes meet for a while...
She used to hold this hand, she used to look at me with those sparkling eyes, she used to smile at me..
Now, everything change.. still so hard to accept that a person who is with her is not me anymore..

I drive Dahyun back and we go back to our house as Sana and me being awkward in the car.. cause we both just met our ex being together..
"You talk to Tzuyu?" I asked her.
"Hmmm" she hummed and played with her phone.
"She is with Mina now?" I asked.
"Maybe" Sana answered.
"You hurt her.. and now she find someone else" I said.
"That is good anyway, why must I care?" Sana said.
"You still love her right?" I asked
"No, I love someone else that's why I break up with her" Sana said.
"Who? Dahyun?" I asked as she being silent.
"I have told you, you can date her Sana.. I don't love her" I continue..

"Hmmphh.. yes I love her, but she is my sister fiancee, what can I do with that?" Sana shout at me suddenly turn off her phone and glared at me.
We arrived at home as I stopped the car..
Sana unlock her seatbelt as I speak up
"Wait" I said as she look at me with her mad eyes.
I put my hand up where the enggagement ring is on my finger..
"This, I never want it.. you know it Sana, you forced me because of our parents" I said as I slowly pull out that ring..
"What are you doing?" Sana asked.
"This is what you want right?" I asked her as I grab that ring and put it on her hand.
"You never know how hard is to be me Sana.. I don't know why mom and dad choose me instead of you" I said as I get out from the car.. not going into my house but I walk away from it I don't even know where to go..
"Momo!! Yaaaa Hirai Momo" Sana shouted at me but I ignored her.

Mina's POV

Tzuyu walks me home after the dinner, she is so sweet I don't know what is the reason Sana left her.. talented, smart, beautiful and so lovely girl..
"We are here" I said as we arrived infront of my house.
"Yes, thanks for today.. I... I still can see you for dinner next time right?" She asked.
"Kekeke.. of course Dr. Chou" I said as she is blushing
"Okay.. hmmm.. goodnight.." she said as she pats my shoulder.
"Goodnight, see you" I said as she smile and waves at me..

Tzuyu's POV

I walk back to my home and also my office, unlocking the door..walking upstairs where I sleep.. I feel strange as I felt someone is in my house.. but I lock it.. no one can come in anyway.. I walk towards my bedrooms door and suddenly..
"Hey friend, what's up?"

"Aishh.. you shocked me... hmmpphh"
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued....

Sorry I am just back for a long busy days..

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...