Only Me

Tzuyu's POV

Before I come back home, I go to the florist to buy a boquet of flowers.. the one Mina's favourite.. I don't know since when I became this sweet again to the person I adore.. it is hard to me to fall in love after I fall so hard to someone and she break my heart because of she likes someone else..in the time I am so in love with her..

Okay, snap it out.. Tzuyu.. thats the past.. I park my car to the place I usually park near the alley of my house.. grabing the flowers out from my car.. walking excitedly to home as I want to see the girl smiling when I get her favourite..
"You can go home now" I heard Mina's voice as I look at where it came from..
Momo.. with her..
"Can I see you tomorrow?" Momo ask as she is holding Mina's hand
"Yes, you can Momoring.." she said as she smile to Momo.. I never see her smiling like that..
"Okay, see you.." Momo said as Mina waves at her...

"Wait.." Momo turn back again and walk towards Mina.. peck a kiss to her cheeks.. somehow thats break my heart alot.. they are getting back together? I grab the flowers and walk away.. feeling like I dont want to go back home..feel like I am the only one love so hard..this is the second time... I feel like a fool.. why..I have no luck in love at all.. first Sana.. now Mina...

Fate is not with me..hmmphh.. I find a trash bin place in the side of the alley.. guess I should throw away this flowers.. and start to forget the girl again.. she is too far to reach..
"Ohh No, it is a waste you will throw this to a bin, Tzuyu" someone grab my hand to stop me from throwing the flowers..
"You should just give it to me, if you don't want it.. cause I ever treated you like that flowers" Sana.... why she is here suddenly..
"The flowers is beautiful, is fresh and it can make me smile.. but I found another flowers and I dumb this one.. I was stupid.. and I regret it" she said as I was confused looking at her..

"Why you look at me like that? I get prettier?" She said with her ultimate aegyo to me..
"Yes you are Sana.. and why you are here?" I ask her.
"To get your flowers" she said as I grinned..
"Umm I am joking.. don't take it serious.. umm I am searching for my stupid twins who run away from home with my credit card.." she said
"Momo? She came to see Mina these days" I said
"Yes I know, she loves her alot.. and that is the reason you want to throw these flowers away right?" Sana asked.
"No, it is just I change my mind" I said.
"Hey, that's the same anyway.. come on.. cheer up Doc.. you are beautifull..clever..cute.. many of people want to date you" Sana said..

"I don't think so.. you dump me anyway" I said while walking away.
"Ohh okay, I admit my fault.. sorry for that I said I regret it Tzuyu a... I am stupid that's why" she said as I giggled
"Let it go.. it is the past anyway" I said.
"So, can you tell me where is my twin?" Sana asked.
"I don't really know about that anyway.. follow me back home and ask Mina" I said
"Ohh.. okay.. by the way.. do you have a spare room?" She asked
"Why do you ask for that?" I asked as I stop my step and look at her..
"Don't tell me" she is carrying her luggage..
"Yeah I forgot to book a hotel.. let me stay with you if you don't mind" she said

"Hmm.. as always clumsy.. but you talk to dad then with the room" I said as I know dad hate her
"Tzuyyu.. spare mylife pleaseeee just this once" she clings to me..
"I can't...you talk to dad or mom" I said as we arrived at home..
And someone open the door for us..
"Sana?" Mina said
"Minaa minaa.. help me" she whines as I rolled my eyes
"Mina.. please help me to take me with you just for tonight.. I need to meet Momo.." she said
"What? I don't understand" Mina said.
"Ummm uncle and auntyy.." Sana said
"Ahhhh.. okay... I will talk to them.." Mina said
"Yeah Mina you are the best.. not like Tzuyu" she said .
"Yeah I am not the best that's why you broke up with me" I said as Mina glared at me
"Sshhh.. Tzuyuu.. you guys stop fighting.." Mina said as Mom and Dad came.. and Mina talk to them about Sana.. then they understand and let sana stay..

Tonight will be a noisy and long night ever...

To be continued....

*SaTzu special* hope you like it..

Sorry for long wait guys..
Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...