Remember

Mina's POV

It is a lunch time, I remember I will have a lunch with Tzuyu.. I grab my bag as I run down the company, Tzuyu must have wait for me..
I reach for my phone in my bag as I walk out the company..
I am arrived infront of the building but I can't see Tzuyu so I try to call her as she picks up my call.
"Tzuyu, where are you?"
"Almost there? I am at the street across, I will be right there.. wait" as she said that I walk to the crosswalk and I see her across..
She smiles at me and waves.
"Wait there, I will take you" she said.
"No, I will cross there.. you wait there" as I walk to cross the street while the cross light is green.. crossing the street as I hung up the phone call and put my phone back in my back..
Suddenly..

Beep... beepp.. beeeepppp!!
I heard the horn beeping as I see the cross light still green.. I stop as I was blank..
"Mina yaa" I heard Tzuyu shout from a cross as I felt a strong arms grabs me, pull me away from the street way.
"Crazy driver!!!" The person shouted as she hold me on her arms..
Our eyes meets as..
Someone I see is my boss..
Why this felt so real.. why I felt like I ever be in this situation.. and with this girl infront of me..
She hold me tight and look at me as she is so worried of me.. who is her? Is she the blunt boss I known?..
"You okay?" She asked as I nodded.
"Be careful" she said.
"Yes, thank you" as she let me go while she still look at me with her sad eyes
She reminds me of moguri.. a lot..
"You reminds me of someone" I blurred out
She just look at me with that mysterious expression..

"Mina yaa.. you okay? Hurt anywhere?" Tzuyu run to me panting from across.
"Hmm.. its okay.. I am okay" I said as Ms.Hirai wanted to walk away..
I stopped her by pulling her coat lightly..
"Thank you for rescuing me, Miss" I bow as she nodded and walk away without looking at me.

Momo's POV

I walk away clenching my hand.. holding my tears.. remember the day first I talk to her.. was there.. because she want to cross the street.. I was there for her.. and suddenly this happen again.. she said I remind her of someone.. she doesn't even know it is me.. why this is happening? I cant even help myself for not seeing her just for one day.. watching her from a far just like what I did before I start seeing her before.. why this must happen to me.. I can't even properly say I love her..

Just like a stupid, I walk away when I really want to hug her saying that I love her.. but I can't I think I am a coward.. she is with someone else now.. I don't even know what to do with this heart that keep aching to see her..
"I love you.. I love you.. I love youu.. I love you Mina yaa.." I keep mumbling myself as I cry hard that my tears can't stop falling like a rain.

"That person you love, Myoui Mina?" Someone suddenly give me her handkerchief..
"You love her that much, Momo?" She said.
I don't answer her as I keep crying..
"You make a mistake for your heart, don't you?" She said.
"Just forget her.. you will make her go crazy for hating you someday" she said as I looks at her.
"What do you mean?" I asked her.
"I know what happened to her, Momo" she said

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...