Unbearable

*🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞*

Mina's POV

After the long playful day at the beach we are staying at a hotel in the beach side as I am showering after playing with Moguri.. she is such a sweet girl ever.. I am really grateful that I have her.. can't even describe how much I love her. How much she makes me to fall in love with her..
The water came from above by the shower as I feel it hitting on my skin as I slowly clean my body by the flow of the water.. I took a deep breath inhaling all the scent as suddenly I felt two palm is on my shoulder..
"It is me" Moguri said as I am shocked.
"How...-" I wanted to asked her but she stop me with her naughty lips around my neck placing a kiss on my wet skin..
"You don't lock the door, babe" she said as I turn around and she push leaning on the bathroom wall..
"Mo...--" I moaned but she hits her lips onto mine as we make out inside the bathroom with the warm water hitting on our skin..

"I will help you to clean your body" she whisper as she blocked my hand still pinning me on the wall..as I try to touch her she went through my skin and I can feel her hand trailing along my body that I can't even do anything just to feel her sweet touch..
"Babee" I moaned as I loop my hand around her as she is on fire kissing me and bitting me with her mouth on my neck..
"Why you are so unbearable, Mina" she said as she lift me up.. carrying me..
"Where are we going?" I asked as I can hear the door pushed by her and
"Where do you think?" She said as she throw me on the bed..

She is ontop of me as I can feel she is so close to me..
"Tell me, if you love me" she tease me whispering to my ears as with her sexy voice..
"I can't even said I love you anymore, because what I feel to you is more than Love that I can't even describe what is it" I said as she caught my upper lips bitting with her lips as I grab her closer, pulling her closer to me as we both panting..
"This is my first time" I said.

Momo's POV

"How lucky am I?" I Said as shower her a kiss around her beautiful body.
I realize that she is my world she is my everything.. I can't even describe this feeling..
I go down and give her the pleasure as she moaned hard for me.
I grab her hand intertwined it as she panting while I thrust into her..
She grab me with her stregth as she pulled me closer to her looking at her feeling the pleasure I give her..
"I love you, Mina" I said as she bit her lips with a little smile..

After doing our business, Mina fall asleep in my arms..
The sleepless night of us is so unbearable.. I never know that I could hold her on my arms like now.. I hope everything will doing just well till forever..

__________________________________________

I wake up because of the vibrate from my phone as I look at the time.. it is 8 AM.. still early for the weekend to wake up.. Sana is calling me thid time.. I don't know what she wants.. as I don't want to distrub the angel's sleep.. I slowly get up and let her sleep more.. putting of my clothes and walk to the balcony to answer the crazy sister call..

"What?" I asked.
"Whattt??? Yaaa... you didn't at home.. I am home.. where are you"
"I have stuff to do.. just stay there.."
"Waitt... Momo... I know who you are seeing now"
"What are you talking about?"
"Momo, stop it.. how about Dahyun?"
"Sana.. I don't love her"
"But....."

Mina's POV

I wake up as I can't feel Moguri presence around me as I hear her voice and I think she is on the phone.. so I get up slowly and walk carefully to where the voice come from..
"Sana... I don't love her" Moguri said.
"It is not your business.. I will take care of myself you don't need to concern.." she continued as I can hear she is getting emotional..
I walk towards her closer as I called her..
"Babeeee"
"Ohhh.. you are awake Mina.... hmmmm.. I will call you later" she said to the person she is on call with..
"Is everything okay?" I asked.
"Yes.... yes.. okay.. Mina.. lets put on your clothes first... you will catch a cold" she said as I realize that I am still naked with the blanket wrap around me.
She pulled me inside the room and grab some clothes to me..
"Who is that before?" I asked as I putt on the clothes..
"My friend" she said.
"Who? Jeongyeon?"I asked.
"Hmmm" she hummed.. she is lying.. why Mogurii why you lied to me.. I know you are calling someone named Sana.. you call her before I heard it..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...