Lonely

Momo's POV

"Let's have dinner together" I said to my twin sister and Dahyun who is at my room.
"Us?" Sana asked.
"Yes, three of us" I said.
"Third wheel?" Sana asked.
"Its okay unnie, you just back from Japan anyway" Dahyun said.
"No third wheel, we are friends" I said as both of them look at me with that annoyed face.
Dahyun is my fiancee, yes.. but I never had a feelings for her.. I have told her.. I do this because I was forced..
I don't do this because of love.. cause I love someone else..
I am not alone but I feel empty now after I left my love for her happiness.. I feel lonely now.. even I still can see her.. but she can't even know I am her ex girlfriend.

After work we go to the restaurant where I usually had a dinner with Mina, I choose the time when the aunty is not there so she can't recognize me..
"You usually eat here?" Sana asked.
"Yes, why?" I asked.
"No, I am just so familiar with this neighbourhood" she said.
"Seems a good place for dinner" Dahyun said.
"Hmmm yeah" I said.
Then we order our food.. as usually I sit on the table where I used to sit with Mina.. feels so comfortable here..
But somehow I feel sas that I am not sitting here with her anymore.. or maybe I won't.

I look out the window as I have my daydream until someone get in the restaurant with the opened door sounds that make me stare at two people come inside..
"Sana" I mumble as Sana look at me confused.
"What?" Sana asked as I keep starring at the girl who came.

Sana's POV

I look at where Momo focus on, and I freeze at my place.. when that girl starring at me with her eyes full of question..
"Tzuyu.." I mumble as Dahyun turn back and look at that girl.
She is with... Mina? I look at Momo as she avoid the stare with them..
Why? They should be here..
"Tzuyu, why?" Mina asked as she look at us..
"Ohh.. good evening.. Miss" she bows to us as I smile but Momo still trying to avoid them by ignoring them.. I know she can't cause it is Mina.. but she has to..

Tzuyu's POV

What a lucky day, I meet her here.. with Mina..
She must think that I have forget her and go out with Mina..
"Let's sit here" Mina pulled me to a table near theirs as we sit and order the food.
"Sorry before, she is your ex girlfriend right?" Mina asked as I nodded.
"Hmm okay, you don't talk to her?" She asked.
"Maybe later" I said as I smile to Mina..
"Her twin is my Boss and that girl with her is her fiancee" Mina said as I see Sana get up from her seat and go to the restroom.
"Mina, I will be back" I said as Mina nodded.

I run to the restroom as I want to talk to Sana..
I found her is infront of the sink and when I walk inside she stare at me but then she want to walk away.. but I stopped her.
"Can we talk?" I asked her as I hold her wrist.
"Nothing can be talked anymore, Tzuyu.. I am sorry" she said as she try to break off.
"Sana, please..." I said.
"Hmm okay, what?" She stopped and look at me.
"You really have forget about me?" I asked.
"Yes" she coldly answer
"Who is the girl you left me for?" I asked.
"She is with me here" Sana said as she let my hand go
"Tzuyu, I am sorry, please forget all about us.. move on.. Mina.. is better than me" she said as she left me in the rest room.
I still love her.. but I admit that I have a crush on Mina.. but still Sana is inside my head..

Mina's POV

What a day.. I meet those people again at this place.. they are having a dinner together.. and yes, Sana meet Tzuyu.. what a fate..
They must have talk in the restroom as they both left to there..
I saw Sana get back to their table and talk to Ms. Hirai and her fiancee.. while I still wait for Tzuyu..
"Hey" Tzuyu pats my back as I a bit startled.
"Oh hey" I answer her.
"Sorry I make you wait a while" she said.
"Its okay, I know you talk with that girl there" I said as I stare at Sana.
"Hmmm. Yeah I talk with her.. but.. yeah" she said with her disappointment face..
"Why? Something wrong?" I asked.
"No, nothing Mina.." she said as our food served.

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...