The Girl

Tzuyu's POV

It is the time that Mina go back from work, I should go to take her home, no one came to the shop anyway..
I rush to take my jacket, put it on while walking outside and go to the subway and take a bus to Mina's workplace..
It reminds me something anyway, I used to come here to see Sana.. and now, I have another girl to see here..
I waited for Mina to come down as I wait near the front door..

"Mina..." I called her as she look at me..
"Oh, Tzuyu.. you are here" she said as she walks towards me.
"You have done? Let's go home" I said as I grab her hand.
"You came to take me home?" She asked.
"Hmmm" I hummed as I slip her hand to my pocket..I don't know this will look sweet or not to her.. but yeah..
"Chou Tzuyu!" Someone called me as the voice is so familiar for me.
I stop walking with Mina and look where the person called me

Why she is here.....

Nayeon's POV

I run to my lil sis in a hurry that she will go or run away again.. but she is with a girl..
"Tzuyu yaa" I stopped as I sighed
"What are you doing here?" She asked.
"Hey come on, don't be so cold.. I am your sister who you don't even see for a lonf time" I said
"Tzuyu, you have a sister?" The girl ask her.
"Yes, she is my sister" Tzuyu said as she smile at that girl.
I extend my hand to the girl as I introduce myself..
"Hello, I am Nayeon" I said as she grab my hand.
"Hi, I am Myoui Mina" she said.

Mina's POV

"Nice to meet you, Mina.. can I borrow my sister for a while?" Nayeon said.
"Talk here" Tzuyu said as she looks so serious
"Tzuyu, we need you home..." Nayeon said.
"What for? Want another big arguement happen for twice?" Tzuyu said as I don't understand and I don't really want to be here.. a family things.. but Tzuyu grabs my hand so hard.
"No, please listen to me first" Nayeon said.
"What? Dad find out I have break up with Sana and now have a new girlfriend? And what?" Tzuyu said.
"Tzuyu!! Dad is sick!" Nayeon shouted as Tzuyu loosen her grip on my hand.

I am the one who hold her hand tight now.
"Dad want to see you, Tzuyu.. it is not about your relationship anymore.. he miss you" Nayeon said.
"He just miss me now?" Tzuyu asked.
"Let's go home Tzuyu.. I beg for you" Nayeon said as Tzuyu sighed.
"I don't think this is real, what you guys want from me? This is a trap right?.. No .. big sis.. you can go without me.. tell him that I am not going to fall on his trap again..let's go home Mina" Tzuyu said as she pull me away from Nayeon..

Nayeon's POV

I fail today, Tzuyu didn't believe that dad is sick.. it is not even a trap.. but yeah she is stubborn now after few times we try to get her home with a lie..
I took bus back to the hospital and talk to dad about meeting Tzuyu..
"Dad, I am sorry she still stubborn and don't want to come" I said
"It is okay, that is Tzuyu is..how is her?" Dad asked.
"She is okay, she is a good vet now.. and she get a new girlfriend" I said.
"Oh really? That is great..hmmm.. new girlfriend?" Dad asked.
"Yeah she break up with Sana.. and now she is with Myoui Mina" I said
"Myoui Mina?" Dad ask again making sure.
"Yes dad.. she is Myoui" I said.
"Is she.. the Myoui I search for? The girl that I search for?" Dad said
"We still don't know dad.. I will find more about that girl" I said..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...