Who is She?

Mina's POV

Me and Moguri walk to the hotel restaurant as we will have our breakfast for today..
After that morning call Moguri had.. she is a bit silence.. I don't know what is wrong with her.. and I know she is lying to me about who call her before..I will just wait until she told me what happend..
"Mina, why you don't eat your breakfast?" She asked.
"Hmmm ohh yeah I eat it.." I said as I smile at her..
Then after we have our breakfast we walk back to our room to take our stuff but suddenly Moguri stops walking as someone shouted..
"Momo!!!"
"What's wrong babe? Is that person calling you?" I asked
"Ohh no.. I am not Momo right? I am Moguri" she said as she let my hand go..
"Ummm.. Mina, I have a stomache.. I will go to the toilet for awhile.. I am sorry baby.. wait here.. I will be back soon" she said as she help me to sit on a nearest chair there and left a kiss on my cheeks before she goes.

Momo's POV

I feel bad that I have to lie to my girlfriend because of Sana.. why she has to come here suddenly..
I left Mina on the chair for a while.. and run to Sana who is shouting my real name and I think Mina heard it.
"What the hell Sana.. are you crazy? Don't shout my name like that" I said as I grab sana wrist and pull her further from Mina so she can't hear us.
"Why? Ohhh you hide your real identity to her, my twin sistaaa? Why? Why the hell you did this, huh?" Sana said.
"Oh damn it Sana, I have told you before.. this is not your business" I said.
"This is my business, you know you will hurt yourself and of course you will hurt her.. she had enough of us, Momo.. don't let her suffer more" Sana said.
"Oh God, Sana.. what are you doing here? Just go back homee" I said to her but she keeps pulling me.

"Listen, Mom and dad ask me to check your condition because you ignore your girlfriend for almost a month and what she can do is jusy lying to Mom that you are okay here" Sana said.
"Hey, Dahyun is not my Girlfriend, sissy.. and that girl is my girlfriend.. okay? You can just go home now.. tell them I am okay here" I said as I want to walk away but
"I came back here to talk to Tzuyu.. and we just broke up, Momo" I stop my step and turn back to look at her.
"Great choice, Sana.. you never know how much she loves you.. and great you stop hurting us now.. I know who is in your heart now Sana.. just go get her.. I don't love her anyway" I said as I walk away but Sana again run to catch me.
"But she loves you, and stop this shit, Momo.. you are enggaged with Dahyun" Sana said.
"No, who said we had enggaged? Sana, she is yours, I don't love her I love Mina" I said as again I try to walk away.

"Okay, you never know how it feels like when you want to see the person you love happy with person she loves, you will just hurt Mina if you keep doing this, Momo.. I am just telling you.." she keeps telling me those things as I ignore it and walk back to where I left Mina.

Mina's POV

"Babe, let's go back.. sorry I take so long" Moguri said as she help me to get up..
"It is okay, baby" I said as I link my arms to her..
"Sadly the holiday was end" Moguri said.
"Yeah, it is okay you have to get back work for tomorrow.. me too.. we can have another holiday at next weekend, right?" I said as she strokes my hair.
"Hmm yes of course babe.. I love you" she said.
"I love you too" I said.

We get in the car as we will go back to our house as like Momo has move into my place and we are now staying together..
Suddenly her phone rang and she ignore it or hung it.
"Why?" I asked.
"Not important" she said.
"Is that Sana?" I asked and she just silent
"Who is she?" I asked her again but still she is lost of words.
"Babe, I know you are talking to her this morning and you lied to me.. you know right you can tell me anything.." I said.
"Ummm yeah I am sorry for lying to you.. that is just Sana is annoying" she said.
"Who is she?" I asked
"My.... twin sister" She said.
"You have a twin? How could you don't tell me that" I said.
"Umm I am sorry it is just I am going to tell you and introduce you to her later so yeah..." she said.
"Hmmm okay.. I am still shocked anyway.. you have a twin.. what if I get her wrong as you? Hahah" I said as she laughed.
"You won't cause you know me well babe" she said...

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...