The Moon

Few days after

Mina's POV

She hold my hand along the hallway to the operation room.. yeah this is the day I may see the world again.. with the wheel of my bed is rolling closer to the room where I smell the alcohol... the nurses stop as I know that we have arrived infront of the operation room..
Moguri hold my hand tighter as she whisper to me.
"Mina, I love you.. I will always do.." she said as she peck a kiss on my lips.
"Me too.. see ya" I said as she slowly let my hand go.
"Hmmm" she hummed as I can hear her cracking voice is she crying?
Slowly I can't hear anything ... and ... I am there..

The next day
"Ms. Myoui.." someone called me as I finally gain my concious..
"It is the time to open the bandage" the doctor said as they slowly help me to get up from my bed.
"Is my girlfriend here?" I asked.
"Umm.. the girl yesterday? No.. but she left you something..and you can see it after we open your bandage" the doctor said as I get confused a little where is Moguri..
She promise me to be here when the operation done..
"Are you ready?" The doctor said as I nodded.
They slowly roll off the bandage from me as I am still shutting my eyes..
Until they ask me to slowly open my eyes..
I open my eyes slowly as I find the dark now is light up to blurry and finally..
I can see people.. things
"Can you see us? Miss?" The doctor asked as I smile..
"Yess.. Doctor Son Chaeyoung" I said as I look at her ID card.
"Oh great.. congrats.. Miss Myoui" She said as I smile at her.
"Thanks" I said as the doctor suddenly hand me a big box and place it on my lap.
"She just left this for you" the doctor said.
I open the box as I see a bouqet of red roses.
I smile.. as she is so sweet even she can't be here..

Then not just the roses.. but there is some of my photos?

"You should know how beautiful you are in every blink of my eyes"

She write it on the back of the photos.. when she took the photos? Hahaha

"You should know how precious your smile to me"

"You should know how every breath you took , lift me up to the sky"

"Now, you should show the world.. you are the person who can make people's life be bright.. Mina.. I love you"

A big smile automatically plestered on my face because of my sweetest girlfriend. She brings back my smile after my disappointment that she is not here.. I can't be patient to see her..

One day later

Today I will be leaving the hospital.. and still I didn't see my girlfriend.. I called her more than a hundred times.. I text her more than million times.. she never replied.. she didn't even come to visit me or take me home.. I actually don't know what is wrong with her..
I take a taxi to home as I open the door..
I see all my stuff is really arranged well..
And
"Woofff woooff" Happiness run to me as I hug him.
"Ohhh.. did you miss me?" I said as he licks me.
I place my things back to my room as I check my wardrobe.. waitt.. where is Moguri's things..
What is wrong with her.. why she is gone to nowhere.. did I make something wrong?

I run out to the place where we used to eat together..
"Auntyy" I said as the aunty look at me..
"Mina..." she said as I hold her hand..
"Aunty.. did you see my Moguri? Did she come here?" I asked as I stare at the aunty.
"Mina, you...." the aunty smile
"Aunty.. she is here?" I asked.
"She just go about hours ago" aunty said as I sighed.
"I don't know whats wrong with her.. she left home with her stuff and don't answer my calls.. aunty.. please tell me if she came here" I said as the aunty nodded and I go back to home..

I waited for her to come back home tonight..

.
.
.

Still here waiting for her to come back.. it has been a week..
I can't sleep everynight... waking up from the nightmares sitting on my bed look out to windows.. with Happiness in my lap sleeping.. talking to the moon.. wondering you there at the other side hear that I want you back..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...