Her Voice

Momo's POV

"I never know that you have a car" Mina said.
"Ohh nooo.. this is not mine.. I.. borrowed it with my friend, Jeongyeon" I said as I help Mina to put her seatbelt on..
"Where will you kidnap me to?" Mina asked as I land my hand on her hair.. stroking her hair as she send me her cutest smile..
"And you are so willing that this thief kidnap you?" I asked as she grabs my hand..
"Yes, as long as I am with you" she said as she put my hand on her cheeks..

"Ohh.. why your cheeks is so burning" I said I look at her and she let my hand go.
"Are you sick, Mina yaa?" I asked as she shake her head.
"Really?" I check on her forehead and she is okay I think.
"It is because I am blushing" she said as I giggled..
What a cute penguin..

Actually I will bring her to have a shorg vacation to the beach side.. and stay there for 2 days with Mina..
I want to spend time together just both of us more.. and seeing her smiling..
"Really.. where are we going, Moguriiii?" She asked again.
"Go to the secret place of us" I said as she giggled..
Even her giggles is cute.. how can I stand not to love this girl?

We arrived at the beach as I get off the car then help the princess get out from the car..
"Ohhh.. I know this smell" she said as soon as she get off the car..
"It is a beachhhhh" she shouted with a big smile plastered on her face..
She look so happy..and this is the first time I hear her loud voice for shouting happily..
"Mina..." I called her as I grab her hand and put it around me.
"Eh?"
"Get on me" I said as I lift her up.. piggyback her and she is kinda startled.
"Moooguri.. yaaa" she shouted and giggled.
"Hold me tight.. we will go fly noww" I said as I runn around the beach as Mina shouted along..

"Kyaaaaaaa... yaaa.. slowly.. kekeke" Mina shouted as I keep running around make her feel enjoy..
"So this is our secret place?" She asked.
"Hmmm.. the place where there is just only us" I said as I slow down and panting..
"She is tired carrying her penguin now" Mina said as she peck my cheeks..
"Ohh.. the penguin just peck me.. don't eat me.. I am not a fishh pleasee" I said as Mina giggled..
I let her down on a side of the beach..
"Penguin loves water right?" I asked her.
"Of coursee" she said as she smiled..

"Let's play in the water then" I said as she sighed..
"But..." she said as I lift her bridal way and she is whining..
"Mogurii.. no noo.. wait" she whines as I pretend that I didn't hear it and let her down on the water as she startled..
"Yaaaaaaa" she shouted with her penguin cute voicee..
"Byee Mina.. I will go" I tease her as I keep splashing the water to her..
"Yaaaa........." she pouted as I run to her and hugs her.
"Such a crybaby?" I tease as she suddenly push me and make me fall in the water..
"Ohh.. she got her revenge" I said as Mina extends her hand want me to hold her..but again I tease her I am in a silent and I want to see her reaction..

"Mogurii.. where are you?" She keeps searching around as I stay where I am with a silents
"Yaaa... don't leave meeeeee.. you promise me..stopp playingggg" she whines as she almost brust into tears..
I walk to her slowly and hugs her from behind.
"You know.. I won't leave you.. It is just cute to see my girlfriend whining like a penguin who lost her lovers" I said as she turn around and hit my chest..
"Yaaa.. you make me afraiddddd.. don't do that.." she said as I kiss her lips..
"Hmmm okay" I said
"Now, let's go back and clean our body it is full of sands.." I said as she walks with me with our hand intertwine..
"It is your fault" she said.
"But you love it don't you.. penguin?" I asked as I pinch her noseee..
"Yaaaaaaa.." she whines again as I can't stop smiling and my hearts keeps beating fast everytime I see her smile and everytime I hear her voice..

To be continued....

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...